Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• 16th Annual Season Prediction!

9-3, any prediction involves some guesswork but hopefully this one includes at least some knowledge with it. I look at the schedule and only the game at Georgia stands out as one to me where we would have less than a 50% chance of winning. I also think it may be a little too much to ask to beat Fla and LSU on successive Saturdays. As for the third loss, I am at a loss to pick out a specific game but it seems during the Stoops era we have a tendency to throw up a clunker each season so take your pick. While thinking about this, I have waffled between 8-10 wins and I think our final win tally has about a 75-80% chance of falling in that range. I think our depth of talent is the best I've seen in my 60+ years as a fan! Anyone that would like post your PREDICTION and thoughts here. GO BIG BLUE!
    Comments 3 Comments
      Terry Blue -
      Justin Rowland has followed my lead and going 9-3
      Terminus -
      I lean 8-4 because of adjusting to a new QB and OC, but the schedule certainly sets up well for us. The Mizzou game is pivotal if we want to give ourselves a chance for a special season. I’d love to roll into the UF game with a zero in the loss column.
      suncat05 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Terminus View Post
      I lean 8-4 because of adjusting to a new QB and OC, but the schedule certainly sets up well for us. The Mizzou game is pivotal if we want to give ourselves a chance for a special season. I’d love to roll into the UF game with a zero in the loss column.
      And I'd like to roll OUT of that game with the loss column still showing a goose egg as well!!
  • KSR Twitter Feed