Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Kentucky players frustrated in 24-20 win over Eastern Michigan

By LARRY VAUGHT

Kentucky fans had some unhappy moments during Kentucky's 24-20 win over Eastern Michigan last week. But apparently so did some UK players based on what Kentucky coach Mark Stoops revealed Monday.

"There are times where we need to be more patient but you know there was some frustration that set in. With the team that we have to address and work around and get better because you can’t ever panic," Stoops said. "Our guys know and have the confidence to know that we just got to get back on the sidelines, get some things corrected and move forward both offensively, defensively and special teams.

"There are some times when guys want things to happen so quickly and when they don’t they get frustrated. That can’t happen so we got to address some of those things.”

Stoops said he sensed players wanted to do things better than they were against Eastern Michigan and that led to frustrations showing.

"Sometimes I address that early in the year because early in the year that always pops up. You know maybe after a tough loss or a team that everybody perceives that we should be doing a lot better and the players, they get frustrated at times," the UK coach said.

Did the players lose focus?

“It is whether it is panicking or frustration or seeing too much as we talked about before. Just zeroing in on your job and doing it the best you can so those are things we have to address and fix," Stoops said.
    Comments 2 Comments
      Terry Blue -
      We play well Saturday and sit at 5 and 1, everyone will have a better attitude
      Catfan73 -
      Fans are frustrated too. What did we have in the stands Saturday? 50k?
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post