Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Minotaurs and Mermaids

Minotaurs and Mermaids

Or should it be fruit loops and glitter balls? I was wrong as I did not think it could get more weird than what I was already seeing and reading.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/femini...der-revolution
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Minotaurs and Mermaids

Saw this story. These people are just nuts. It's the fulfillment of people who want to think they are just so much smarter that they see these things others don't, but what they see is just fantasy nonsense and word salads.

This woman really thinks 7 year olds have more insight about gender issues than grown adults, and the fact they think they are mythological creatures or want to be one is proof of her hypothesis.

No, this is kids playing pretend. They have no idea at 7 years old what sexuality is, what they want to be etc. Allowing kids some fantasy is fine. Putting them on chemical drugs and hiding them from their parents to indulge it is criminal and dumb as a box of rocks to boot.

Thinking their pretend fantasies, which we all had as children, show some kind of roadmap for how we should treat human sexuality shows the level of stupid some of these people have reached. It's all about their egos really, this notion they have of how clever they are b/c they came up with this world view. Not liberals, but true Leftists are all about feeling superior and smarter. It's fundamental to the notion that people can't be left to make their own choices (or raise their own children) and they need to be put in charge to make these decisions.
    Last edited by CitizenBBN; 08-16-2023 at 08:51 AM.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.