Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: 84%

84%

That’s right 84% of American’s are worried about rising inflation, higher grocery cost and gas prices.
    Seriously you have to be kidding me you Democrats voted this clown in and now your worried!
    WOW!
    Big Blue Mist Will Consume You

Re: 84%

What gets me is he was very clear he was going to strangle the oil and gas industry as hard as he could. That is the number one impact industry for inflation as it is the largest impact on everything.

Further, it was clear enough the Democrats, if in power, were going to hand out even more money to not work, which further drove up wages. They think that's a good thing, and on one side of it everyone wants to get paid more, but when it happens in a shock way like this you of course get inflation b/c when companies have to pay more they also have to raise prices.

In this case it also created serious shortages in labor which constricted the flow of goods. So you constricted supply, increased costs, kept demand up by infusing straight cash to consumers who by and large wont' save much, and did everything possible to drive up the price of oil and gas.

Yep, sounds like a sure way to get inflation to me, and the truth is he ran on much of this on his campaign so it's not really a surprise.

I won't engage in name calling, etc., I think it's pointless and counter-productive, as people who voted for Biden didn't vote "for" inflation, but it's pretty simple economics to see that inflation is the obvious result of the policies on which he campaigned.

MOving this country "green" in a hard way, by constraining the single biggest economic input in the entire economy, is going to create economic shock and negative consequences. Some will think that it's worth it, but when you consider that no matter what we do we cannot move the needle on global warming until China, India and others do the same, it's really not all that worth it.

we take an economic beating while the Chinese and other nations vault ahead of us, and the oceans are going to rise just the same.

Policy should be based on sober analysis of the facts and the results, not wishful thinking. Biden is just a puppet, and pretty unaware one, of a far leftist movement that is built on multiple fantasies about economics and human behavior. Inflation is a real consequence that they simply don't see as important in the context of their high minded ideals, which of course will also come for naught.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: 84%

I guess 16% of the nation are idiots
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.