Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Did you mute someone over politics?

I have. So if you’ve muted me, fair enough. I hope you think the same, “it’s what the button is for”. You won’t find me raging about your politics and I won’t see that from you. It may reduce our conversations about basketball but we can make those decisions without affecting anyone else.

Now about Tubby Smith…

Re: Did you mute someone over politics?

Nope, even if I did not have a responsibility not to, no one is going to anger me. I might question their sanity and get tired of being exposed to their thoughts, but never ticked off enough to put someone of ignore.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Got so upset about it that I asked, but I never muted or ignored anyone.
    I do tend to skim some posts on the regular board and if it is getting too political just close the program and walk away for a few.
    I just hate it that some longtime posters get so upset that they just go away...
    It is almost like we collectively, I am including myself in this, have forgotten how to have a civilized discourse anymore. Words that would most probably be said at a cookout or get together, are sometimes just thrown out there;; computer balls. I am sorry for any part I may have had in being mean spirited or harsh to anyone.
    Life is too short, and getting shorter, to hold a grudge or get too bent out of shape over words.
    Good night, May God Bless and Go Big Blue!
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Rupp's Runt

I think this got moved when I clicked post and it got lost in Hillary's emails.

Short version of my post, I made a bad joke, then basically answered "no".

ps: the joke in this thread was my attempt at a good joke.

You have access to Hillary's emails?
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Rupp's Runt

I did but I wiped them with a cloth.

Rupp's Runt

No. I never have. Why? Because if any of you guys here say something, then it was worth saying. Even if I don't agree with you. What is the point of having any conversation if you don't listen to all sides of the subject matter, whether you agree with the point(s) being made or not? If I don't agree with you, I may tell you that I don't, or, I may not. But I respect each of you here, whether we agree or not. But mute someone, because I don't agree with them? No. Not here, and not me. If we don't agree, then we just don't agree. We can just agree that we disagree.

We all come from different backgrounds, ALL OF US. And we all have different perspectives on different subjects. THAT is what makes us who and what we are. And we are not always going to see things the same way all the time, for a myriad of differing reasons. And THAT is what makes us unique as a group, as AMERICANS, and as KENTUCKY WILDCATS fans.
    MOLON LABE!