Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: 307,000>208,000

307,000>208,000

Joe Biden is running basically on he is the man to deal with COVID but in the debate I picked up on something DJT said about deaths in the VA under the Obama/Biden administration due to the ineptness of the system. That number was 307,000. I looked it up to confirm because I figured Trump either lied, fabricated the number or got it from "FOX NEWS". He didn't. Was a CNN number (LINK) in 2015 (under OBAMA/BIDEN). That number contrasted to COVID which has claimed 208,000 lives thus far. So how is this evidence that Biden is the one to handle COVID? Keep in mind that the Obama Biden administration did little to protect those most susceptible (young) and did not feel the need to shut down the economy or institute a travel ban from infection hot beds. They basically ignored the issue. Unfortunately so did republicans.......

OR

Should we look at number infected with H1N1 under Obama/Biden (60,000,000) vs infected with COVID under Trump (7,310,000)? One could look at death rates but for me that is more of an apples to oranges since the death rates of the viruses themselves are different (H1N1 had 12,469 in the year 4/09 to 4/10 compared to COVID which sits at 208,000) but I will present the numbers so as not to be labelled bias.

I don't know but I would suspect the first comparison looks solely at fixing a problem. I find it Odd that 204,000 deaths warrants an economic shutdown while 307,000 was ignored until Trump addressed and corrected. Or maybe its just the the lives of veterans, those "stupid bastards" as Biden calls them, are just less important......
    Last edited by Doc; 10-02-2020 at 02:16 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: 307,000>208,000

He didn't. Was a CNN number (LINK) in 1915 (under OBAMA/BIDEN).
    Should that be edited to 2015?

btw thanks for the research, and sharing the info here. The media would have us believe that the Covid pandemic is worse than the black plague and the President caused everyone of the deaths arising from it.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Biden’s COVID plan is to do the same things Trump has already done, except he adds them to his plan after Trump enacts them.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Should that be edited to 2015?

btw thanks for the research, and sharing the info here. The media would have us believe that the Covid pandemic is worse than the black plague and the President caused everyone of the deaths arising from it.
    Never been much of a typer!
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Biden’s COVID plan is to do the same things Trump has already done, except he adds them to his plan after Trump enacts them.
    Fact check!!! Biden is for mandatory masks (which Trump discussed but democrats railed it was not within his power to do so, that it was a STATE issue) and another economic shutdown. Other than that, YEP.....its the same. Much like Biden's "BUY AMERICAN" because Trump hasn't been saying that since he came down the escalator. Odds are Joe picked it up when his administration was spying on Trump. Joe hasn't come up with an original idea since the "crime bill" that sent millions of blacks to prison.

But FAR more than they did with Swine Flu.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Fact check!!! Biden is for mandatory masks (which Trump discussed but democrats railed it was not within his power to do so, that it was a STATE issue) and another economic shutdown. Other than that, YEP.....its the same. Much like Biden's "BUY AMERICAN" because Trump hasn't been saying that since he came down the escalator. Odds are Joe picked it up when his administration was spying on Trump. Joe hasn't come up with an original idea since the "crime bill" that sent millions of blacks to prison.

But FAR more than they did with Swine Flu.
    I didn’t include the shutdown, because a Trump asked for the shutdown in March. Biden has flip flopped numerous times on the mask mandate. He was for, then against it, then for it. Joe flip flops so much his theme song should be Tommy Roe’s “ Dizzy”.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    I didn’t include the shutdown, because a Trump asked for the shutdown in March. Biden has flip flopped numerous times on the mask mandate. He was for, then against it, then for it. Joe flip flops so much his theme song should be Tommy Roe’s “ Dizzy”.
    Biden could claim his plan is everything because he has suggested wvwrything including shuting down everything to get the economy going. Only peeson I know who thinks it logical to blame Teump foe the econony, claiming he could fix it, then advocate for ecomony shutdowns