Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: The American Aristocracy

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: The American Aristocracy

As I do often with Newt, I agree with every word, and he does a great job of pointing out the hypocrisy of the ruling elites. The school choice one has been there for decades, and is such an obviously offensive one that I've never been able to understand the lack of outrage. Esp. liberals tend to go to these poor communities and talk about how much they care, while knowing they are chained to horrible schools. Of course the teacher's union pulls their strings, but they send their kids elsewhere.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: The American Aristocracy

Oh, and re Pelosi in particular, no one better typifies that hypocrisy. We have her talking about her lockdown in front of $50K worth of freezers and discusses how it's driven her to eat more of her $20/gallon ice cream.

she gets her hair done, lives her very pampered and secure life and lectures us all. Like biden she would be for anything that keeps her in power. How people don't see that they thirst for power and influence and importance more than any passion for others is beyond me.

FWIW, in the name of equal time, I think Trump is all about Trump too. But he isn't being hypocritical, telling us to do one thing and him to do another.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.