Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Gohmert ups the cancel culture ante

Gohmert ups the cancel culture ante

Louis Gohmert introduced a House resolution to exclude all entities from the House that have publicly supported slavery at any time in the past. The Dems are such an entity.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop...t-slavery-ties

This is what happens when you set a threshold your organization cannot meet. Eventually the cancel culture comes after the Dems. Eventually prior to the election cancel culture comes after the guy who was against busing, pushed excessive prison sentences, treated a black woman poorly before the Senate, etc.

Re: Gohmert ups the cancel culture ante

I find it fascinating that everyone is trying super duper hard to ignore that it was Joe Biden who single handedly derailed a federal busing mandate.

I'm not saying he's racist. He represented an affluent very white state that didn't want it, and he did what any stuffed shirt politician interested in re-election would do. The point is he's a spineless political hack who does whatever suits him to stay elected and in power.

Now suddenly he's the deep friend of minorities, despite having no policies in his background to support such a conclusion, and at least two that are seen as deeply anti-minority: his blocking of busing and his key work on the Clinton "three strikes" crime legislation that led to a dramatic increase in incarceration mostly of minorities.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Biden has lots of public comments that would convict any Republican of racism.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Biden has lots of public comments that would convict any Republican of racism.
    And sexism, homophobia, and general mental incompetence.

If he wasn't in pure protection mode from the main media he'd have no shot at winning a primary much less an election. if he was really being questioned and tested like anyone wanting to be POTUS should be tested, he'd be shredded.

"Mr. Biden, you have held yourself out as a champion of minorities, but in 1975 you rose in support of Jesse Helm's amendment to effectively cripple Federal enforcement of school integration. Despite running as a desegregationist you caved to pressure from voters in your state to end it, and in the end you yourself proposed the amendment that senator Brooke said would 'gut Title VI' of the civil rights act, and in so doing your liberal position swayed enough Senators to vote for your position. In short Mr. biden, you were able to implement a segregationist policy pursued by Jesse Helms when Helms lacked the liberal clout to get it passed. You bailed out Southern Segregationists in the Senate because your massively white state voting base was just as racist as Senator Helm's.

You single handedly delayed desegregation in American schools Mr. Biden, an act for which you have never even bothered to offer an apology. How do you now hold yourself out as a lifetime champion of minority rights?

How, in an age where those who are guilty of supporting such policies are having their likenesses removed from public buildings, are you now claiming legitimacy to run for President?"

Not to mention the crime bill and about 1,000 other comments and actions. He'd be crucified if he was on the GOP ticket.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

The Trump campaign should be able to hang this and other thisses around Biden's skinny neck and strangle him with the truth. I am not sure how much this will help the GOP position with the black minority community, but I feel it will help a bunch with the middle of the road, on the fence conservatives
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

"Mr. Biden, you recently told a voter questioning you about Second Amendment Rights that, quote, 'I don't work for you'. Sir how do people vote for you if your position is that as an elected official you don't really work for the voters and the American people?"

"Mr. Biden as a senior Senator you were a key part of the team with the Clinton White House that passed a crime bill that massively increased incarceration rates, mostly for small drug crimes, that disproportionately hit minorities. Yet as Vice President for eight years, at a time when it was clear these were the results of that legislation, you did nothing to amend or repeal that policy. Why were you content to be silent on legislation that was so damaging minorities, at a time you were working for a minority President who surely would have listened?"

"Mr. Biden, during the administration where you were Vice President, Russia was able to significantly expand its influence around the globe. Your administration's "reset" with Russia gave them access to hard currency and technology they would never have had, sales of key US assets such as uranium were approved with your direct approval, and the administration culminated with a policy that led to the annexation of the Crimea by Russia at a time when you were directly responsible for Ukrainian policy and your administration was blocking military aid to the Ukraine that may have deterred such a move by Russia. How do you answer critics who suggest your position on Russia was in fact far more forgiving, friendly and even helpful than anything executed by your opponent?"

How much time do we have here? I have a long list.

And we've gotten off topic of Keith's post, which is pretty dang funny really.

I started making a list of entities that fit Gohmert's qualifications late yesterday and my list started getting so long I quit the effort
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.