Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Good lord are you kidding me? Eagles to hire Rick Minter

Good lord are you kidding me? Eagles to hire Rick Minter

Chip Kelly obviously doesnt want to coach in the NFL very long

Kyle Tucker ‏@KyleTucker_CJ

Wow! RT @footballscoop: Learned tonight that former Kentucky DC Rick Minter will be part of Chip Kelly's staff in Philadelphia

Re: Good lord are you kidding me? Eagles to hire Rick Minter

Just puzzling to bizarre.

RICK MINTER JOINING PHILADELPHIA EAGLES – Former UK defensive coordinator Rick Minter is joining Chip Kelly’s first staff with the Philadelphia Eagles. Minter was defensive boss for Joker Phillips at UK the last two seasons. He had been head coach at Cincinnati and had various defensive coordinator jobs, including at Notre Dame and South Carolina, before being hired by Phillips.

Minter’s hire follows news that former UK offensive coordinator Randy Sanders is joining Florida State’s staff as an offensive assistant, probably running backs coach.

WHAT??? Well at least we got the best in that trade

http://johnclay.bloginky.com/2013/01...ternoon-notes/

I am very happy with the trade.

Sent using Forum Runner. All typos excused.

Rupp's Runt

I think Kentucky football may, finally, have gotten the better part of this deal. But somewhere along the way this still has to translate into SEC wins.
    MOLON LABE!

I don't think Coach Minter related well to late teen, early 20's young men. Maybe he is more suited to coaching a more mature player.

I see nothing but positives that he is off our campus and out of our facilties.