Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

0T: Another Dem Drop Out

Elizabeth "Fauxchahontas" Warren suspends campaign
    Last edited by Terry Blue; 03-05-2020 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Spelling

Re: 0T: Another Dem Drop Out

Maybe she will stop dancing now. Everytime she did it rained!
    “You show me a good loser, and I will show you a loser.” - Jim Otto

That was an easy call. Only question was how she plays the endorsement, and of course that will be something she tries to sell for being the VP on the ticket.

Sanders may take more of a look at her, but Biden would be a moron to not look first at Klobuchar. But since he is a moron, maybe his staff should make that choice. lol
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Much blibbering and blubbering around the country about this, starting with that nice young man Rachel Maddow. Dems have become Tulsi Gabbard and two old male whack jobs.

And I actually like Gabbard......maybe she can regender as an old dude, and have a chance
    “You show me a good loser, and I will show you a loser.” - Jim Otto

Gabbard is so unloved by the Democratic party they may revoke Hawaii's statehood to get rid of her.

Turnout will be the deciding factor in this race. Sure a lot of people hate Trump, many b/c they're convinced of things that simply have been proven untrue, but will they be motivated enough by that to go vote for the OTHER old, rich white guy? When both of the other options are long time Washington politicians?

The party of diversity and inclusion and identity politics is still down to two old rich white guys. Can't imagine that's going to light up people who are being told daily how inclusion and diversity are the end all be all of what needs to be their political ideology.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.