Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

You can't make this stuff up.."justice involved person"?

San Francisco board rebrands 'convicted felon' as 'justice-involved person,' sanitizes other crime lingo

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/san...nvolved-person

Here is a novel idea...if you don't want people to incur labels for the worse thing they have done, how about they don't do those things? Sanitizing their acts with a benign label is stupid. Its not like "CONVICTED FELON" is tattooed on their forehead. They have done the same with "undocumented immigrant" who will always be an illegal alien, like it or not. They did it with "lawyer" who will always be a shister (lol). Maybe Jeffery Epstein wasn't a pedophile but rather a person with a deep affection for pre adolecents, or Trump isn't a racist but rather a person who believes in border protection
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: You can't make this stuff up.."justice involved person"?

They aren't "criminals", they're "social contract challenged".

As the Ministry of Truth suggests, we need to all practice our Doublethink and resulting Newspeak regularly.

It stuns me the left doesn't see they are basically using Orwell's 1984 as a social road map instead of as a dire warning. They think it's some kind of instructional manual.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Piece by Tucker on it:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...rime-democrats

He didn't mention 1984, but he did make the correct point this is done b/c control of language can help control thought.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

They do not know which they want to use against us, the 1984 tactics or Alinsky's Rules for Radicals play book.

Playboy interview with Alinsky
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.