Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

The Mueller Report...Newt says make it public

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: The Mueller Report...Newt says make it public

It was released today. Impact news is released on Monday. Dust in the wind news is released on Friday. Draw your own conclusions.

The Mueller investigation was a huge waste of time and money, brought on by a garbage investigation by Steele. The Obama, DOJ and FBI people that pushed the FISA warrants based on the dossier should be prosecuted.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    The Mueller investigation was a huge waste of time and money, brought on by a garbage investigation by Steele. The Obama, DOJ and FBI people that pushed the FISA warrants based on the dossier should be prosecuted.
    Absolutely. The whole thing was rigged from the beginning and it has been exposed.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    The only special counsel needed it is the one to investigate how politics has corrupted the DOJ and FBI at the highest levels, rigging a serious investigation into exposure of US national security and then concocting one out of thin air which used the most privacy-invasive of processes with citations for warrants that included freakin' blog posts.

The whole thing was a hoax. So far in two years there is far more evidence of the DNC colluding with Russian sources and operatives to get Trump than there is evidence of Trump doing anything.

The most serious wrongdoing in this whole mess is the DOJ and FBI operating above their own laws and regulations to protect Hillary and try to stop Trump, and they are on record having done exactly that in both cases.

how people can't be outraged with the fundamental inequality being shown before the law is beyond my understanding. If we lose equality before the law we lose the law, and it's all meaningless. First and foremost we must demand that justice be blind, and clearly in this case it was working for a clear political outcome, not blind enforcement of the laws of the land.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

And I'm serious. Barr should appoint a special prosecutor to investigate his own agency and the FBI. Someone independent who can really root out this cancer.

That's what the statute was for, like the ultimate internal affairs department for the administrative branch. Clearly the FBI and DOJ cannot be trusted to investigate themselves, and an investigation is beyond obviously warranted.

Even if we accept that half of this country will always be convinced Trump is a Russian operative, the other half is convinced the FBI and DOJ are now nothing more than corrupt wings of the liberal establishment in Washington.

To restore their credibility the nation needs to see this addressed and exposed and prosecuted with impartiality. As of right now I wouldn't trust the DOJ or FBI if they told me water was wet, and I think half this country feels the same way. The only way to repair that damage is to see those agencies willing to send some of their own people into the vise grips Mueller used on Trump allies and see what comes out of it.

Threaten Comey's and McCabe's and Abedin's and Strozk's families with decades of jail time and hundreds of thousands in legal bills and see what they uncover. That would be equality before the law.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

To me, the end result of this is what shreds of credibility the media had is now chaff in the wind. Nearly all the media sold this to the public as a collusion narrative and that his been shot full of holes.
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    And I'm serious. Barr should appoint a special prosecutor to investigate his own agency and the FBI. Someone independent who can really root out this cancer.

That's what the statute was for, like the ultimate internal affairs department for the administrative branch. Clearly the FBI and DOJ cannot be trusted to investigate themselves, and an investigation is beyond obviously warranted.

Even if we accept that half of this country will always be convinced Trump is a Russian operative, the other half is convinced the FBI and DOJ are now nothing more than corrupt wings of the liberal establishment in Washington.

To restore their credibility the nation needs to see this addressed and exposed and prosecuted with impartiality. As of right now I wouldn't trust the DOJ or FBI if they told me water was wet, and I think half this country feels the same way. The only way to repair that damage is to see those agencies willing to send some of their own people into the vise grips Mueller used on Trump allies and see what comes out of it.

Threaten Comey's and McCabe's and Abedin's and Strozk's families with decades of jail time and hundreds of thousands in legal bills and see what they uncover. That would be equality before the law.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

I need to read the report in full but as there is insufficient evidence and or an insufficient will to bring the issues to the public, I am forced to relent and my opinion of the President as a willing agent or an unwitting pawn of the Russian government is without evidence.

I do believe President Trump’s policies act against the long term interest of US foreign policy. By accident or not many of the president’s positions help our enemies and isolate the US.

That said there is insufficient proof he is the Kremlins candidate and I can’t call him that any longer.

"Insufficient proof"?

2,800 subpoenas, 500 witnesses, 40 FBI agents, unlimited funds and near imperial powers of subpoena and discovery and not a SHRED of proof. In fact apparently there were multiple times Trump's people were approached by Russian connected people and they were turned down.

that's not "insufficient" proof. That's complete vindication. The entire charge was utterly untrue. Completely made up by the DNC and Clinton Team and the media. Entirely made up. Trump is the black guy convicted of rape who is proven 10 years later by DNA that he had nothing to do with it, and was framed by a corrupt prosecutor who needed a conviction.

I'm not trying to be harsh. But this isn't an "insufficient proof" or "insufficient will to bring these issues to the public". This was a staff created by an anti-Trumper, run by an anti-Trumper with a staff of highly skilled attorneys almost all of whom were Democratic party donors, with unlimited time, money and power.

There can't be any equivocation about this one. Trump has frankly been wronged by this, unfairly smeared.

It's time for Americans to wake up and realize that their leaders in whom they put so much faith are lying to us. Both sides. It's all so they will just stay in power.

You have believed this in your soul, and that's OK, it's your right, but your belief was based on nothing more than the promises by Democratic leaders and media et al that it was all true. Well, it's not true, and those were lies they used to try to win elections to stay in power and wealth.

The same as when people said Obama was a Muslim agent, or that the order of ammo for the DHS was b/c Obama was plotting a coup to take over the country.

The only difference is that the Obama stuff stayed at the relative political fringes, and the Democratic Left went all in on this one b/c it's frankly all they had. The alternative, the reality, is that a LOT of people in this country disagree with their politics and beliefs so strongly they are willing to hold their nose and vote for Trump rather than let them push the country in the direction they want to go.

They can't stand that notion, that their views are not inherently right but are in fact just one possible set of views on a spectrum of politics, so they concoct this nonsense about Trump.

It wasn't true. it was never true, and it was all made up for political purposes to get good people like yourself to vote for them so they could stay in power. And the GOP will do the same given the chance.

The power elite that run this country need to go, and I hope this gets good decent folks to start finally being as cynical about their leaders as they need to be.