Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Short UKAthletics piece on last night's game

Gotta love comments like this one from Washington.................

After the power came back on, Herro tried to shoot the lights out again with a late-game flurry. For the night, he made 7-of-10 shots and accounted for four of UK's seven made 3-pointers as a team.

"We talked about him like he's shooting the lights out," PJ Washington said. "I don't remember him missing any of them. We just gotta let him keep shooting. We gotta keep finding easy ways for him to score and he's gotta keep putting them up."

Linkage
    seeya
    dan

ďI am more than just a Serious basketball fan. I am a life-long Addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.Ē Hunter S Thompson

Re: Short UKAthletics piece on last night's game

Herro is going to push Johnson for playing time

You can get bitter or you can get better....I choose better

Rupp's Runt
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Re: Short UKAthletics piece on last night's game

Some guys get hype because of their size. Some because they are native Kentuckians.

Herro is earning his status. Very effective player offensively. I think I heard that guys in the McDonalds game (some spring all star game) praised Herro as a gamer in practice--but he didn't get in the contest much.

Everyone looked good last night. Herro's scoring was really good to see.
    This will be a day longer remembered. It has seen the end of Pitino and will soon see the end of Louisville. September 27, 2017