Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Excellent Op-Ed by Pat Buchanon

http://www.wnd.com/2017/11/unserious-nation/

Stained-glass windows of Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson have been removed from the National Cathedral. Plaques to Lee and George Washington have been taken down from the walls of the Episcopal church in Alexandria where both men worshiped.

But the city that bears Washington’s name is erecting a new statue on Pennsylvania Avenue – to honor the four-term mayor who served time on a cocaine charge: Marion Shepilov Barry.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Fab Five

Re: Excellent Op-Ed by Pat Buchanon

...with malice toward none and charity for......Oh Hell, that was a pipe dream.
    Real Fan since 1958

Re: Excellent Op-Ed by Pat Buchanon

The radical left don't like America, or the Great Experiment, or anything else that is a cornerstone of our nation's founding and purpose. Individual liberty and "social justice" as they define it cannot coexist. the very basis of social justice is some exogenous group, "them", deciding what is right and wrong for people and interfering with outcomes as needed to achieve those goals.

it is fundamentally no different than communism or fascism or any other state-run system.

In order to achieve that goal they must deal in absolutes. Anyone who doesn't measure up to their modern standards of behavior is a racist, sexist homophobe and must be brought down. But really in this case it's about destroying the anchoring institutions of America so they can wipe the slate clean and teach future generations that none of that old stuff matters.

it's terribly sad. America was unique. These people could have gone anywhere else to build their distopian utopia. America was supposed to be dedicated to being as free as possible. Individual liberty resulting in rugged individualism.

It's time to call out this false victimization and the march towards identity politics where all women are supposed to think X, all Latinos think Y, etc. Divide and conquer.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.