Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Karl-Anthony Towns weighs in on racism, Charlottesville and Trump

Karl-Anthony Towns weighs in on racism, Charlottesville and Trump

I am way more in line with his comments than most on this forum.

Towns said that Trump was "given a layup" to denounce white supremacists, and "he couldn't...and wouldn't. He missed....He missed badly."

Yes, he did, Karl. Yes, he did.

I don't know if he's a white supremacist, or a racist, or whatever, but his poor actions and word there, followed by the pardoning of Arpaio tonight throw more fuel to that fire.

Article on Karl Towns:

http://www.kentucky.com/sports/colle...169346152.html

Re: Karl-Anthony Towns weighs in on racism, Charlottesville and Trump

Love this part where Karl took preemptive strike against those who will criticize him and tell him to stick to sports.

1 stick to sports.jpg

He is a smart young man..

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Unforgettable

He was wrong On Trump, because Trump did denounce all those groups. Karl needs to start paying attention to real facts instead of what the liberal media told him and his fellow athletes who are nothing more than pawns in this whole thing. He needed to denounce the left for the violence against the right, both sides were wrong and Karl should have stated that. And he should have paid attention to when Trump said he didn't have all the facts on the first day because it had just happened. Anyone who thinks Trump is a racist needs to look at his upper mgt team in his company, he might just see a high ranked black female in that position.

Very disappointed in him. I have not read anywhere where He has denounced the city government in Chicago or his fellow 'bro's' who kill each other daily all over the country, or his 'bro's' who assianate police officers..black, white, female, male...just because they are cops, or teenage black males killing children, black males killing females for no reason. Karl needs to be more worried about what blacks are doing to blacks. Much like the pawn athletes all over the sports now. He might want to read up on George Soros and where his millions upon millions are going and for what reason.
    Last edited by jazyd; 08-26-2017 at 05:06 PM.