Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Illinois...Illinois....smh

Illinois...Illinois....smh

5 Billion dollar tax increase is on th table...

image.jpg

Re: Illinois...Illinois....smh

They're approaching bankruptcy. The solution when that happens to government is to go take money from their citizens, at the point of a gun if necessary.

the last thing they'll do is make the hard cuts that would cost them votes.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

A lot of folks will be fleeing the state. I have family there. A cousin and her husband moved to Paducah last year. The lingering tax burden made the job move a no brainer.

That's the thing they don't get. People can make decisions too, and when you tax them to death they adjust. They move, they don't hire people, etc.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

Isn't it strange that this is happening in such strongly Democrat bastions like Illinois, California, New York, and just about anywhere else in the northeastern U.S.?
    The really bad thing about it though, is that some of these staunch Democrat supporters end up moving to places that some of us live in, like Florida. It's almost like spreading a poison, because even though they move to get away from the higher rates of taxation, they end up voting for the same nonsense in their new homes, thus eventually ruining them too. JMHO.
    MOLON LABE!

I was born in rural Illinois. I can tell you that the rest of Illinois is a different animal than Chicago. Not conservative, but far more centrist than the Windy City.

How many of the last Governors went to prison? And Daley's machine to boot! And we elected a President out of that corruption!

Bankrupt, corrupt, clueless. Greece as a state. The legacy of Democrats.