Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Don't think fix was in on Hillary investigation?

Don't think fix was in on Hillary investigation?

How about her telling her MAID to print out sensitive information at her house, and giving her access to the secure info room set up there, even though she had no clearance?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...materials.html

Seriously, if none of this is illegal, just what IS illegal when it comes to protecting our nation's secrets? They left classified info in a hotel in CHINA, has her unsecured maid printing out potentially top secret briefings, has forwarded info to her daughter, handed over all her work emails to an attorney with no clearance on a thumb drive that itself is a violation, the list is endless.

Anyone else wouldn't be in jail, they'd have had to reinstate a firing squad for this level of mismanagement.

The killer is this if known from FBI FILES. So they found this out, and still Comey says there was a) no intent, and b) she shouldn't be prosecuted.

IMO giving someone with no clearance access to classified info is in and of itself intent to violate the statute, and since the standard is just negligence and I can't think of anything more grossly negligent than having your Phillipino immigrant un-cleared housekeeper having access to your state department email account, the idea that she wasn't prosecuted is insane.

It was jaw dropping that she had her own server. All the other negligence she's shown, in fact utter dismissal of the laws and a clear sense that she can do whatever she wants without answering to anyone or anything, is beyond anything I'd ever imagine.

if you wrote this as a fictional spy novel it would be panned and no one would read it b/c such scenarios would be seen as absurd.

I've never seen such hubris. Such negligence. Such sense of entitlement. That her staff continues to put up with this makes me ill.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: Don't think fix was in on Hillary investigation?

BTW, forgot to mention that the FBI found this out and apparently failed to subpoena her or her computer (it implies she used her own for this?????). Surely that if nothing else shows the level of fix that was in on this. Beyond their agreement to DESTROY EVIDENCE that Congress may have wanted from people like Abedin.

Pretty obvious to everyone, right? Imagine them going after a mob boss, finding out a household maid had that kind of access and not questioning him/her. Uh huh.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Purely politically convenient decisions made by those in charge.

Whoever they are.

Certainly not justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Purely politically convenient decisions made by those in charge.

Whoever they are.

Certainly not justice.
    NY post article indicates she was never Even interviewed.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/06/clinton...ied-materials/

Further there are avenues out there to recover the missing emails, left unpursued.

Getting that evidence requires obtaining warrants, which the DOJ isn't going to pursue.

Unforgettable

Comey was either bought off or threatened with his life and his families.

Quote Originally Posted by jazyd View Post
    Comey was either bought off or threatened with his life and his families.
    The only other options are that he's mentally crippled (not the case), or he is convinced that pursuing the case is even worse for the nation than letting all of this slide, in which case he's monumentally wrong.