Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rupp's Runt

Re: Could the fix be any more obvious?

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    It will be interesting to hear from Comey when he appears before Congress tomorrow.
    At this point, what difference, if any, does it make?
    MOLON LABE!

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Yet another difference between conservatives and liberals. When a poor ruling comes down against us, conservatives complain whereas liberals riot. We saw it with the OJ verdict, the Obama care ruling, with Hillary skating. Compare that Rodney King or Ferguson or Baltimore. So while I disagree with the decision/findings and see the judicial system in a new light, at least I'm content with the aftermath because I didn't have any desire to burn my business down then loot the local walmart
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

After watching the hearing, I'm certain there will be an investigation of Hillary lying to Congress. I think the legislators were surprised it wasn't addressed in this decision

seeya
    dan

Not sure that matters now....

The IG who referred the case to the FBI may not be satisfied with the findings and recommendations by Comey and company.

Not sure any decision the IG could make on this case other than the underlings with current security clearances who were involved in this situation.
    The only other thing hanging out legally in this matter is if Hillary Clinton will be charged with lying to Congress.

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    Not sure any decision the IG could make on this case other than the underlings with current security clearances who were involved in this situation.
    The only other thing hanging out legally in this matter is if Hillary Clinton will be charged with lying to Congress.
    she should be, but politically I wouldn't. the media will lock hands and declare it's sour grapes and a witch hunt, even though she clearly committed perjury.

Her defense will be that she didn't know what the symbols or headers meant or didn't notice them, which is basically saying that as one of the 5 most important people in the US government she was utterly incompetent. But the media won't even point out that her defense is even more damning than her act.

Just like UNC, she could pretty much shoot someone in cold blood at a press conference and not get charged.

But the GOP should hammer how she did lie, and continues to lie, how she DID handle classified material and did delete thousands of work emails and otherwise showed complete disregard for American security.

But Trump needs to shut up on it and focus on the economy and what he can bring to the table as a non-politician. He needs to give people a reason to vote FOR him and let others hammer at her negatives.

He won't, he's far to egomaniacal to play it that way, but if he would he'd win this thing.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

He won't, he's far to egomaniacal to play it that way, but if he would he'd win this thing.
    It was announced this morning that he is cutting way back on TV time appearances. Maybe he has some smart tacticians that have told him to shut up. He can come out swinging on many other issues next week and leave Hillary and the Dallas shooting alone. He should definitely shut down his twitter account for the remainder of the campaign
    seeya
    dan

The whole thing reeks of politics as it is, both ways. In listening to Trey Gowdy's questioning of Comey I have no doubt he will pursue a charge of lying to Congress because his personal (and millions of government dollars spent) politics and reputation will drive him to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    The whole thing reeks of politics as it is, both ways. In listening to Trey Gowdy's questioning of Comey I have no doubt he will pursue a charge of lying to Congress because his personal (and millions of government dollars spent) politics and reputation will drive him to do so.
    And thats the stupidness of it because that you have to show intent and that she actually knew she was lying
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    And thats the stupidness of it because that you have to show intent and that she actually knew she was lying
    Actions show intent, the lies indicate she knew she was breaking the law. Not only did housing the emails on a private server violate law, but he lawyers going through the emails without proper security clearance was also illegal.

but he lawyers going through the emails without proper security clearance was also illegal.
    Well she did say that there was not any classified material in the emails, so there was no need for security clearance for the lawyers.

However, I have thought of this as well, and am surprised that the press has not brought it up.
    seeya
    dan

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Well she did say that there was not any classified material in the emails, so there was no need for security clearance for the lawyers.

However, I have thought of this as well, and am surprised that the press has not brought it up.
    It was brought up on Thursday when Comey had to testify.

Missed that part of the hearing. I only caught bits and pieces of it that day plus the 1 minute sound bytes on the news.

Thanks
    seeya
    dan

seeya
    dan

They sold out the nation for their own gain.

one of the main reasons I hope Trump pulls off a miracle is he can appoint a special prosecutor to investigate all of them. They all deserve to be in jail.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

If Trump does win, and does appoint a special prosecutor, I can actually see A LOT OF PEOPLE IN THE CLINTON CIRCLE leaving the country and going to places that do not have extradition treaties with the United States.
    Wouldn't that be special?
    MOLON LABE!

We simply cannot have people who are above the law.

Ted says hi
    seeya
    dan

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    They sold out the nation for their own gain.

one of the main reasons I hope Trump pulls off a miracle is he can appoint a special prosecutor to investigate all of them. They all deserve to be in jail.
    One of the chief, and most irreversible, symptoms of modernity's decay is the abandonment of the premise of all justice in a modern free society, namely equality before the law. When a majority of men accept the immunity of their "betters" to federal law, not merely as a practical fact of political corruption but as a forgivable and overlookable reality -- that is, as acceptable -- you can be sure you are witnessing a society in freefall. For its majority has succumbed to the fundamental legal premise of tyranny, which means men have rationalized their own enslavement.

Linkage
    seeya
    dan

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    If Trump does win, and does appoint a special prosecutor, I can actually see A LOT OF PEOPLE IN THE CLINTON CIRCLE leaving the country and going to places that do not have extradition treaties with the United States.
    Wouldn't that be special?
    Someone on Fox News was speculating that if Trump wins, Obama will start issuing pardons left and right to take care of his cronies.

If Trump wins, he should issue executive orders to rescind any pardons or declaration of amnesty.
    seeya
    dan

If Trump wins he wont' have to bother. Most of them will fall over from shock. Me included btw, though I'm more torn up about it than that cabal of criminals.

FWIW if Trump wins it would be a disaster for the GOP criminals too, which is why they don't want him. They can play ball with Hillary, he may not go along and get along.