Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 45 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 4489

Thread: Last Post Wins

Last Post Wins

Not sure about the ground hog but it's been in the 60's today w/ thunderstorms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Last Post Wins

Little known fact. The wind blows at a minimum of 5-8 mph 365 days a year. In the winter it probably averages `15-20 mph. Dang miserable place it is.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Little known fact. The wind blows at a minimum of 5-8 mph 365 days a year. In the winter it probably averages `15-20 mph. Dang miserable place it is.
    Where is this breezy place you speak of?

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Ohio
    seeya
    dan

I'm ashamed. I'm getting a little tired of bourbon.
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by CGWildcat View Post
    I do that too, right about the time I pass out.

Quote Originally Posted by CGWildcat View Post
    I got tired of it at the age of 16, after throwing up for 2 hours after drinking Kessler based boiler makers.

Having learned my lesson, I switched to vodka and tequila and didn't look back. You don't have to tell me twice, or make me throw up continuously all night twice.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I'm upset about Elijah Craig 12 year old going away. So upset that I refused to buy the new NAS (8-12 yrs) last night and picked up a bottle of Larceny instead. It's another Heaven Hill brand though so I doubt they'll care much.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Do not waste your money on the new EC blend. It is too green and does not have the mellow well aged flavors. When the 2 fingers I have left in the 12 year old bottle are gone, I will be looking for a suitable replacement. Maybe Weller 12 year old?
    seeya
    dan

Hmmm didn't think of Weller.

In a month or two, I will let you know what I think of it.
    seeya
    dan

Unless he has to spend even more time in Ohio. In which case he'll let you know next week.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Dr. Appointment tomorrow. My 2nd in 15 years, both in the last couple of weeks. I knew I shouldn't go, starting to find things now. Shouldn't stir this old pot.

I need to go do a colonoscopy. I can't get around to stuff like renewing my driver's license, much less that sort of thing.

I have had blood work done, it's shocking for my size, diet and lifestyle that the numbers are as good as they are. I've started smoking to see if I can get things more consistent.

So did they find anything you care to share? maybe an impacted Palm Pilot screw or such?

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    I need to go do a colonoscopy. I can't get around to stuff like renewing my driver's license, much less that sort of thing.

I have had blood work done, it's shocking for my size, diet and lifestyle that the numbers are as good as they are. I've started smoking to see if I can get things more consistent.

So did they find anything you care to share? maybe an impacted Palm Pilot screw or such?
    Probably related. Rotator cuff injury.

I got tired of it at the age of 16, after throwing up for 2 hours after drinking Kessler based boiler makers.

Having learned my lesson, I switched to vodka and tequila and didn't look back. You don't have to tell me twice, or make me throw up continuously all night twice.
    I made the unfortunate mistake of getting good and ripped for the first time (freshman in college) the day after giving blood. Somehow my 18 y/o brain conveniently forgot what the tech told me the day before about watching my drinking for the next few weeks because 1 drink would feel like 2 or 3. I drank well beyond what I should have, and with the blood donation the day before, I really did a number on myself. Had a 2-day hangover--probably alcohol poisoning.

Anyway, having drunk way too much Maker's, it was several years before I could even smell bourbon. Even now there are times it'll hit me funny. I do better with tequila or beer.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

I agree with CitizenBBN that life is too short for cheap booze, at least at my age. But there must be some "best buy" type tequilas you could drink, even on the rocks, no?

Share your suggestions with me, and about the cost. Mine are a lot higher if I buy it in state, but if you can compare it to something like the price of Jose Cuervo (pick the specific) it would help me.

After getting sick on screwdrivers at a young age I couldn't stomach the smell of any liquor for several years, much less vodka. I'm fine now

Unless he has to spend even more time in Ohio. In which case he'll let you know next week.
    Then it could happen middle of next week.
    seeya
    dan

Hey Pedro, did you ever have a chance to try the biscuit recipe?
    seeya
    dan

Bombino

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Hey Pedro, did you ever have a chance to try the biscuit recipe?
    Nope, I did not yet. This move from VA to Seattle has completely negated my ability to do any real cooking.

Was just curious. Good luck at getting the culinary skills back to work
    seeya
    dan

Last Post Wins

70's here in LA for the next week... some February!

Sitting in my second-to-last high show choir competition after 11 years of having a child in it. Getting a little nostalgic. Have been to this one (Homewood, local here in Birmingham) probably 6 times, one of the oldest. Maybe more.

Thank heaven. It's 11:30 pm CT, and they just announced they are canceling the rest of the show. Supposed to be three more shows, but an air conditioning problem cut this 2 hours short.

Bombino

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Thank heaven. It's 11:30 pm CT, and they just announced they are canceling the rest of the show. Supposed to be three more shows, but an air conditioning problem cut this 2 hours short.
    Sweating out that nostalgia, huh?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by PedroDaGr8 View Post
    Sweating out that nostalgia, huh?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
    You got it lol.

One more.

Home. This was our only local competition this year, but man, it's nice when it's a 25-minute ride to the house.

Supposed to be in the 70's all week in Louisville. There's something unnatural about your car's a.c. kicking on in February.

After a 15 year absence, I've got a beard again. At Thanksgiving my sons asked me to grow it because they didn't remember ever seeing it. I grew it over the Christmas break and the wife likes it, so it's going to stay for awhile.

I kind of like it, but the color is changed. I guess I should have expected it, but was still taken a back.

If your beard has turn to grey or white, how old were you when it did? Mine was somewhere between 39 and 54.

PS - I've noticed a number of posts here that seem to be age related. Considering I've been hanging with this crowd since the late 90's, I guess I should expect age related discussions like doctors and fine libations only at our age! LOL!