Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Terrorist attacks in Paris

Bombino

Terrorist attacks in Paris

Here we go again, death toll at 20 so far and rising rapidly. Very well coordinated, multiple attack sites, suicide bombers and everything. Reports of a man with an AK47 gunning down civilians.

Up to 60 ppl being held hostage at a concert hall.

EDIT: Death toll now at 30

Re: Terrorist attacks in Paris

U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Obama was on the air with Stephanopoulus this morning and had the audacity to say we have ISIS in check......

OT.Viva la France

Cowards preying on defenseless civilians, lacking guts to fight warriers

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    Obama was on the air with Stephanopoulus this morning and had the audacity to say we have ISIS in check......
    They're just a JV squad...

Time for the world to wake up

Death toll up to 160 innocent, unarmed people. It is past time for the world to hunt them down and exterminate them like one would a rabid dog.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Death toll up to 160 innocent, unarmed people. It is past time for the world to hunt them down and exterminate them like one would a rabid dog.
    The French will

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    Time for the world to wake up
    Sky, we keep saying that and it doesn't happen. 9/11 didnt. The Russian plane that just went down didnt

Scary. We really need to wake up.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/44vzMNG2fZc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/qu...3-violence.htm

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    They're just a JV squad...
    Obama is a pissant...if he had any balls this would have never happened. GE is too busy buddying up to his Hollywood friend, playing golf, thinking he is a bSketball star, filling out brackets, and IMO taking care of his Muslim friends

If we had never left Iraq or taken out Isis when they were getting started this mess would not have happened. IMO all this is by design, kill a few of them, make a show but never be serious about it. He doesn't allow the word "war" on terror, he won't let the soldiers in the Ft Hood massacre collect on being killed or wounded by a terrorists Muslim but rather work place violence. He is one of them

Terry says Isis is cowardly, well Obama is the same

Even the Pope calls it "the thirdworldwar". We need a President who hasnt been surrendering for 7 years.

Somewhere, there is an idiot who thinks ISIS is just "a JV team" that's "been contained".
    Last edited by bigsky; 11-14-2015 at 09:41 AM.

Evidently they are smarter than us, if they can accomplish the goal of dividing us along party lines or political leanings.

The blame is on them, period. And if anyone thinks their party affiliation or skin color can solve this dilemma they are hugely deceived. I never thought the day would come when the President of this great country is hated worse than our sworn enemies and the most evil enemies of society.

I won't get involved in any discussion that is clearly going to condemn the United States for this action, but I will offer my sincere disgust that those responsible will continue to grow by fueling such a misplaced hate. And make no mistake, it is "hate" in it's most pure and potent form. May God forgive us.

That will be all from me...have at.
    Last edited by kingcat; 11-14-2015 at 10:34 AM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Like Neville Chamberlain, our leadership has fostered and facilitated with action and rhetoric. They are complicit in their underestimation and dismissal. Today, the world sees Kerry and Obama as useless, weak, and banal.

Holding leadership accountable is our responsibility.

Who should France blame then? Whoever FOX or MSNBC decides I guess.

Somehow I doubt Parisians will jump upon the agenda driven political rhetoric train we in this country are forced to ride on.

I know i stated I wouldn't get involved here in this "forum" but we do not rule the world, nor can we defend it. You can declare war on a country, or even a religion I guess...but not an adjective. The war on terror thing is a farce..even more so than the war on drugs. And it was from it's outset.

Last edited by kingcat; 11-14-2015 at 11:05 AM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

France should blame themselves.

Unforgettable

Like Neville Chamberlain, our leadership has fostered and facilitated with action and rhetoric. They are complicit in their underestimation and dismissal. Today, the world sees Kerry and Obama as useless, weak, and banal.

Holding leadership accountable is our responsibility.
    Agree/ Issis knows how weak he is, Russia knows, Iran knows, China knows. Everyone knows. How ridiculous does he look after just yesterday morning saying Isis is contained.

We all may be in disagreement on immigartion, social issues, economy, fine we can debate all those. But on this, defeating evil terror we all should agree it will take strong leadership, determination and working with the French, with the Brits, with the Israelis, even some Arabs who stand to benefit, and send it everything we have thru the air and destroy terror. and every time is starts to spring up, destroy that.

Now that we know one of the terrorists was a recently arrived Syrian refugee, do we support the President importing tens of thousands of them into our country?

Who is to blame?

well, in the purest sense of course it is ISIS, but bigsky's analogy of Chamberlain is dead on. Obviously Hitler was to blame for the war in Europe, but it is also the responsibility of people and leaders to respond to their environment and take action to protect themselves.

if I walk down the street at 3am in a very bad neighborhood announcing I'm carrying a bunch of money, the mugger is to blame, but so am I. I'm acting with a reckless disregard for the situation, and we can't live in the liberal ideal plane where everything is roses. I mean "liberal" there not politically, but socially, in the people I know who want to always assume everyone is good and OK and it can always be solved with communication and understanding.

Well, that's wrong. It's the right place to always start, but it won't always work. This is one of those times it won't work, but our leader, like Chamberlain, thinks he can just talk and reason with these power mongering fascist lunatics just like chamberlain thought he could come to a reasonable accord with Hitler.

So yes, in part Obama is to blame, by not being willing to take positive action against this evil he has allowed it to grow. is that inaction directly responsible for this specific attack? that's tough to say, or that he could have prevented it, but what is clear is that they are a huge threat to the planet and we are doing nothing but allowing them to become a bigger threat. Clearly the course is to take strong action to eliminate them.

Will it prevent every attack, or every future attack? No, but it will prevent a lot of them, and if we win we can eliminate all but a very few.

Obama is a fool, just like Chamberlain, and I'm sorry if that's offensive, but it's the truth and is supported by the empiricism of history. You don't negotiate with vicious wild animals, you either lock them up or put them down. The US had the power to DRASTICALLY limit the power and growth of ISIS and Obama did NOTHING, and that is well documented. He continues to do almost nothing while they continue to grow.

it's our obligation as Americans to hold our leaders accountable. Like it or not we inherited the power to move the world to have dealt decisively with ISIS years ago, and we continue to refuse to do it.

So yes, just like the guy who climbs on the ledge of the lion cage and falls in, Obama has his share of blame in this travesty. it's not all on him, but he is certainly an accessory to the growth of ISIS.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by jazyd View Post
    The French will
    I have to respectfully disagree with you here, jazy. The French will talk tough, sit around and eat cheese and drink wine, talk tough some more, and then go back to doing exactly what they've been doing........taking in even more Muslims and allowing this situation to play out again.
    French politicians are the ultimate cowards.
    MOLON LABE!

Unforgettable

Now that we know one of the terrorists was a recently arrived Syrian refugee, do we support the President importing tens of thousands of them into our country?
    I was against it from the beginning

I heard on the radio this morning that a survey done in Europe found that over 70%
    Of the refugees are male and they have a large % that are Isis...I can't remember the %... So if we bring in thousands of refugees we are are going to bring in Isis terrorists and that is stupid. But Obama is and will continue to be the fool as terrorist pore into our country. It's idiotic and IMO reason to arrest and try Obama for treason. His #1 duty as president is to protect the citizens, he has failed in that regard. There are already people being brought into New Orleans, an easy port to get "friends" in to by water on freighters as "workers" or bombs in freight boxes. Like citizen, I don't care if any Obama supporter likes it or not because he has put every one of us and our families at risk.

These fools are trying to convince even tonight in their debate, that climate change is more important...it's all about money....and Hillary said tonight we are not at war with radical Islam

They are delusional

Citizen was dead on in what he wrote.
    Last edited by jazyd; 11-14-2015 at 09:16 PM.

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    I have to respectfully disagree with you here, jazy. The French will talk tough, sit around and eat cheese and drink wine, talk tough some more, and then go back to doing exactly what they've been doing........taking in even more Muslims and allowing this situation to play out again.
    French politicians are the ultimate cowards.
    Normally I say you are correct but this time I think France is mad and will do something about it

In fairness jazy I think Hillary is right that she nor this Administration (which means the current government) are at war with radical Islam.

THe problem is they ARE very much at war with us, and say so every day.

So she's right, this isn't a war. A war requires the attacked country to fight back. This is capitulation.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    In fairness jazy I think Hillary is right that she nor this Administration (which means the current government) are at war with radical Islam.

THe problem is they ARE very much at war with us, and say so every day.

So she's right, this isn't a war. A war requires the attacked country to fight back. This is capitulation.
    Oh I agree that "they" are not at war, they don't care, they are more worried that the ice cap has lost a 1/16 " of an inch vs killing evil. And that is what ticks me off. They will not lead, they have allowed Isis to grow leaps and bounds. They have allowed Isis to take ove a lot of territory. While they sit back and laugh

Yeah, I knew I was preaching to the choir on that issue.

Global warming suits their agenda for 'transforming America', whereas battling ISIS doesn't help them at all.

Of course I think Obama is more supportive of aspects of the Islamist movement than he'd care to ever admit, and I think that his overall sympathy for the religion blinds him to the fact that this is a despicable subversion of faith to achieve totalitarian ends. in Hillary's case I think it simply doesn't suit her goals to worry about it much, whereas global warming is a cornucopia of regulation and government expansion that suits their domestic agenda perfectly.

France Bombs ISIS

Don't stop
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

They called the bombing "massive", not sure 10 planes each dropping 2 bombs is "massive" by American standards, maybe by French standards. For fighters they'd be probably 500lb bombs. Make no mistake, even the 500lb bombs cause massive damage and will level a city block, but when we've done bombing runs in the past we've routinely dropped dozens or hundreds of those bombs in a cycle, like in the Gulf wars.

Not saying they shouldn't keep doing it, and they do have to be strategic attacks so it's not just about number of bombs, but 20 seems small to me compared to what I know we do in campaigns.

Obama wants to give these people the ability to make nuclear weapons. Strange isn't it?

Rupp's Runt

I stand corrected this morning. Even though their response was limited, the French did respond, as they should have and as is their right to protect themselves.
    MOLON LABE!

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    They called the bombing "massive", not sure 10 planes each dropping 2 bombs is "massive" by American standards, maybe by French standards. For fighters they'd be probably 500lb bombs. Make no mistake, even the 500lb bombs cause massive damage and will level a city block, but when we've done bombing runs in the past we've routinely dropped dozens or hundreds of those bombs in a cycle, like in the Gulf wars.

Not saying they shouldn't keep doing it, and they do have to be strategic attacks so it's not just about number of bombs, but 20 seems small to me compared to what I know we do in campaigns.

But that is 20 bombs on obe camp.. Hopefully they will continue as they go after other camps