Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: May the Force be with It: New Star Wars Films on the Way

Cool Barrister. Looks like part of them are from the group that did Farragut. I know about that project but haven't watched it.

This is the amazing part. Look at the depth of fan fiction out there. Star Trek practically created the whole concept, largely b/c the owners of the franchise have been so reluctant to do anything with it with the exception of the burst of TNG/DS9/Voyager/Enterprise. "Except" isn't fair, that's 100s of episodes, but then the switch gets turned off for 10+ years.

Hidden Frontier, New Voyages, Farragut, now Continues, Of Gods and Men, hopefully Renegades. Seriously how much market demand does there have to be?

Oh. Oh no. Oh dear god no. Please make this not happen.

RUMOR: Disney May Resurrect Darth Vader
    I wouldn't pull for UofL if they were playing the Taliban.

Quote Originally Posted by BarristerCat View Post
    Oh. Oh no. Oh dear god no. Please make this not happen.

RUMOR: Disney May Resurrect Darth Vader
    that cowl is going to look funny with Mickey Mouse ears.

I have also read where Harrison Ford, Carey Fisher, and Mark Hammel have all entered talks with Disney to reprise their roles in the new Star Wars Episode VII move.

Quote Originally Posted by bigronhahn1011 View Post
    I have also read where Harrison Ford, Carey Fisher, and Mark Hammel have all entered talks with Disney to reprise their roles in the new Star Wars Episode VII move.
    THat I could live with as long as they don't contact Jar Jar.

Harrison Ford is no problem, he's brilliant, but has Hamill worked in acting since Corvette Summer and Return of the Jedi?

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

A few movies and a gues spot on a 1990s voyage to the bottom of the sea omage starring Roy Schneider and one of Dom Delouise's kids.

Not sure how I feel about extending the saga at this point with the original cast. But will be in line when the movies hit.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    THat I could live with as long as they don't contact Jar Jar.

Harrison Ford is no problem, he's brilliant, but has Hamill worked in acting since Corvette Summer and Return of the Jedi?

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    A few movies and a gues spot on a 1990s voyage to the bottom of the sea omage starring Roy Schneider and one of Dom Delouise's kids.

Not sure how I feel about extending the saga at this point with the original cast. But will be in line when the movies hit.
    Looked it up on IMDB and he's done more voice work than you can count, but not really anything else. Ideal for the animated sequels. lol