Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

How does he know what congress intended?

They did not get a chance to read the 2000 pages to form an opinion on any of it. They had to vote up or down because the leadership in congress would allow no debate, no amendments, nor time to read the damn bill.

He said it's safe to "assume" the court will do what most legal scholars expect and "play it straight." Obama said it has been well-documented that Congress never intended to exclude people who went through the federal exchange.

Maybe that is the case today, but if they had the time to examine the Obamacare law in the beginning they might have amended the law before it was passed. Your highness, I recommend that you sit back and let the court do it's job, which is to examine the law and rule based on it's content, not what you thought it meant or what you wish it had said before the public contested the validity of some of it.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...case-in-blunt/
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Unforgettable

Re: How does he know what congress intended?

Uh, you are asking the impossible. They had no intentions of letting the courts or anyone look at it, it was done the way it was so no one could read it from the beginning. this is one of the most corrupt or the most corrupt administration in the history of this country.

Quote Originally Posted by jazyd View Post
    Uh, you are asking the impossible. They had no intentions of letting the courts or anyone look at it, it was done the way it was so no one could read it from the beginning. this is one of the most corrupt or the most corrupt administration in the history of this country.
    Until Hillary takes office, then she'll smoke Obama's record. They should have named their daughter Tammany.

I'd say this is maybe the first time ever that the law has no Congressional intent, since no members really read it. So interpret it based on what is written and then make Congress fix it if they don't like it. That's how the legal system works.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

But I thought we had to have it passed before we could read what was in it? Isn't that what then-Speaker of the House "Nazi" Pelosi actually said?
    MOLON LABE!

Obama's problem is that the Dem led Congress tried to strong arm states by intentionally leaving federal e change buyers out of the loop for subsidies.

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKemar View Post
    This gave a thought, Congress cannot act as a check on the executive branch in the way the Framers intended when hugely consequential policies it is overseeing are treated as state secrets.
    That is definitely true, and extends to executive actions that completely change the letter of existing laws.

Hey, John Roberts has seen Star Trek before. He knows what he's doing!

MindMeld1.jpg
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19