Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: ** Watch UK Media Day Live Here **

Would like 80 plays a game, but needs 75. Team should look more like his offense at Texas Tech this year.

May have made mistake last year in trying to outscheme people. If could revisit that, would focus on tempo and fundamentals.

From Brown's perspective, defense is better at corner; Jason Stamps has been a problem for offense. Josh Forrest and Jason Hatcher have caused problems, too.

That's the end of the press conference. Should be able to watch the replay if you missed it live, but I think I got most of the tidbits in here. If you're like me, you like to catch how they said it, too, if you get a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by UKFlounder View Post
    Thanks for the updates, Darrell
    You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    I am loving hearing this stuff! We haven't heard this much positive news since CRB was on our sideline.
    Definitely. That was my takeaway today; how consistently positive the entire staff was. There is zero doubt the team is better. What that means, I'm not sure, but they like the direction of the program, and so do I.

Also, a special shout out to Oscar Combs. If I understood correctly, this was his 50th consecutive year of covering this press conference.

May you have 50 more, Oscar. Love what you have meant for Kentucky athletics. As many have mentioned before me, one of my favorite gifts as a young kid growing up in Paducah and Hopkinsville was a subscription to the Cats Pause. There was no internet, the newspapers, TV and radio were always behind what the Cats Pause had to offer. I always had "the inside scoop," when I had that.