Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: UH-OH, this is gonna stink!

Rupp's Runt

Re: UH-OH, this is gonna stink!

No matter, whatever really happened, aside from what we know, will never, ever come to see the light of day.
    MOLON LABE!

White House now brazenly calling the "scandal" "phony", when the only phony thing was their obvious attempt to hide the nature of this attack and its implications and costs from the American people. Their claims it was a spontaneous attack were phony, their claims they didn't know they were facing a high risk situation were phony, their excuses for why they couldn't respond with force have all proven phony (from drone availability to the length of the attack itself and how long it would have taken to respond).

Lots of "phony" related to Benghazi, and every bit of it spewed from this White House. People need to set aside their party allegiances on this issue and demand a proper investigation and accounting of this debacle. It was a colossal failure at multiple levels made worse by an obvious cover up operation to hide the gravity of the situation and failure.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

Anyone with any sense knows exactly where that order, under those circumstances, would come from.
    This situation also paints a very bleak picture as to how the military chain-of-command, from boots on the ground all the way up the chain to the CINC has been compromised by political hacks who should not be involved in these types of incidents. Valerie Garrett is a good example. Seniormost advisor to the current POTUS. Career political hack and closet Communist that hates America. Like the rest of this current administration.
    Folks, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the America we all knew and loved growing up is gone. Long gone. Probably lost forever to Communist trash like this administration. Compromised by career politicians and liberal Marxist zealots.
    We are in some serious trouble, and it's just going to get worse.
    I still have that rope.
    MOLON LABE!