Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Darrell KSR

A Couple Of Not So Great Recruiting Tidbits

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
Booker is returning to Missouri this coming weekend for another visit (this one is unofficial) after being there this past Friday-Monday. Tiger fans say he was very much "blown away" by his visit to Missouri. THEY think they will get him.

Stanley Johnson had an interview with Eric Bossi of Rivals. He seemed to have a "good" visit but from his comments comparing Arizona vs UK I think he stays out West. That is my "feeling" and I generally do okay following it. Hope I am wrong.

This season will be EPIC, but UK did not become the #1 program all time having a great season followed by a bridge year followed by an epic season followed by a bridge year. We are missing on some primary targets and it is imperative we return 4-5 guys from this team. No.......I am not over reacting.

Right now I feel good about Blackmon and Trey Lyles. That is FOUR guys replacing a possible 6-7 guys that are ALL better than ANY of the 4 coming in.

Darryl

Submit "A Couple Of Not So Great Recruiting Tidbits" to Google Submit "A Couple Of Not So Great Recruiting Tidbits" to Facebook

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments