Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• EJ Montgomery signs (official)

Kentucky Basketball @KentuckyMBB

#BBN, you've known about this for some time, but now it's official: @E_Montomery is officially a Wildcat. He'll suit up for us in 2018-19. Welcome to the family, EJ! #DreamBig ➡️ bit.ly/2Il6sfS

This article was originally published in forum thread: EJ Montgomery signs (official) started by Darrell KSR View original post
    Comments 4 Comments
      Doc -
      awesome. he is a local kid for me...sort of. Ft Pierce is just a stone throw, and then of course he spent time at Montverde Academy which is one team I'm able to see often. wasnt a good fit there so did the wise thing and moved on. I was impressed with him when watching Wheeler (2 event) when he was an Auburn commit. I do think he needs a deft coaching touch and some have his initial value a bit high.He has a ways to go and I hope the fans give him that opportunity
      Padukacat -
      Who would you compare him to Doc?
      Doc -
      Quote Originally Posted by Padukacat View Post
      Who would you compare him to Doc?
      Trying to think of a 6-10 player with a decent shot. I mean SKJ isn't a bad comparison despite him wanting to be a PF. I could see him being a lot like an Eric Daniels kind of player, with more height. I don't have a real good comparison off the top of my head though.
      dan_bgblue -
      I could see him being a lot like an Eric Daniels kind of player, with more height
      I would be very happy with that kind of game from him
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

dtalbersjr

Re: Max Godby on Offense

Saw an article that we only had 10 TD passes last year. That's shockingly bad.

If we can get decent QB play and be a legit threat to throw,

dtalbersjr Today, 10:17 AM Go to last post
    Terry Blue

Max Godby on Offense

The old Offensive Lineman thinks we'll have the most balanced offense in years. Thinks our Oline is great and Benny and CJ are studs. Doesn't doubt both

Terry Blue Today, 10:02 AM Go to last post
    Terry Blue

Re: Mark Stoops Distraught Lack of Fo-(Cus) in Scrimmge

I don't, they are much more qualified to make personnel decisions than any of us. I don't think any of them are going to intentionally going to throw

Terry Blue Today, 10:00 AM Go to last post
    Catfan73

I just hope the best guy (the guy that gives us the best chance) wins the job. Judging by events of the past with this staff, I have some doubts.

Catfan73 Today, 09:57 AM Go to last post
    catmanjack

Sense Johnson will be missed quite a bit this year and the so called improved passing game will not be there.

catmanjack Today, 09:52 AM Go to last post