Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Enhancing chance to play in the NBA motivates Knox to Kentucky

By: LARRY VAUGHT

Enhancing his chance to play in the NBA was a significant reason that Kevin Knox thought Kentucky was the right place to play his college basketball.

Kevin Knox Sr. said the reason ESPN 30 for 30 documentary, “One and Not Done,” on John Calipari took a look at how the UK coaching staff prepares players for the next level.

“I told my son we are going to go to college and the reason we all go is to get an education so we can make more money,” Knox Sr. said.

He noted how college graduates make more money normally than non-graduates just like those with a Master’s degree make even more and a doctorate usually brings even more money.

“You are going to college to make money,” Knox Sr. said. “If the opportunity presents itself to make more money after year one (in the NBA), why not go do it. How long would it take to make $2 million (for a normal college graduate)? We can go back and finish the education.

“Just because you might have the opportunity to go early to the NBA and God gave you a certain set of skills does not mean that you do not go back to college.”
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Enhancing chance to play in the NBA motivates Knox to Kentucky started by Darrell KSR View original post
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

BigBluePappy

Re: OT: Grumors~ Gruden To TN Rumors

I heard his wife was a big fan of moonshine and the color arnge; supposed to be meeting secretly with real estate agents...

Brings back memories

BigBluePappy Today, 07:19 AM Go to last post
    patrick54

Re: Top 5 high school dunkers

Might not but my working assumption is he is. I don't have much of any indication that UK leads. If we pull it off I'll be pumped but I'm just going to

patrick54 Today, 07:11 AM Go to last post
    kingcat

Re: Top 5 high school dunkers

Bol Bol and Moses together would form a tremendous front line along with Richards and SKJ

kingcat Today, 02:55 AM Go to last post
    Terminus

Re: Kentucky v Georgia Game Chat Thread

Well said. I like our chances and my optimism stems primarily from SJ’s leadership and his ability to inspire those around him to compete at a higher

Terminus Today, 12:44 AM Go to last post
    CitizenBBN

Re: Kentucky v Georgia Game Chat Thread

Could have said that last year too, but we did.

Nothing will fix SJ's emotional damage more than beating UL both years he's the QB. It will

CitizenBBN Today, 12:29 AM Go to last post