Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• OG Larry Warford on team chemistry, and why team could surprise

By: LARRY VAUGHT

Question: Is this team eager for a chance to prove everyone wrong who has set such low expectations for this team?

Warford: “Honestly, I believe in this offense. I will back this offense up any day. I feel like we have progressed so much since last year. Everybody is willing to get better, willing to work, willing to respond to tough coaching from what I have seen. I am so excited about going into the season even with all the negative comments. If nobody believes in us, what do we have to lose? We are just working to prove everybody wrong and get it going this season.”

Question: Who deserves the credit for more players working out more, studying more film, asking to be on special teams? Is that due to the coaches or the players?

Warford: “The seniors, the leaders of this team. Honestly, I can’t even say the seniors. Basically, the starters who have played know what happened last year. They remember the feeling and know how it felt to be beat every week and feel torn down and all that. We really don’t want that, so this offseason we just got together as an offense, actually as a team, and brought all the young guys together and told everybody that we were going change something about this team. That has really been the determining factor in how well we are playing here lately.”
  • KSR Twitter Feed