Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

buying a new car sucks

USUALLY

I've always wanted a really special car, a head turner so to speak, and this fits the bill. twin turbo, 345 HP with a Ferrari engine. 0-60 in 5.5 sec and a top speed of 177 (no, it doesn't do 185 like Joe Walsh claims, at least not this one, unless we are going downhill). I slept in it last night...and didn't have insomnia
    Last edited by Doc; 05-31-2018 at 08:44 AM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: buying a new car sucks

Nice car Ron. If you lived closer we could ride around and hang out where the ladies gather. Then show off and burn rubber if the wives found us

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

That is one sweet car.

buying a new car sucks

So does that mean you’re not buying the Pinto??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post

How much for that? (asking for a friend)

He thinks the bbq grill on the roof is a cool idea.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

buying a new car sucks

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    How much for that? (asking for a friend)

He thinks the bbq grill on the roof is a cool idea.
    Crud! I thought it was a radar jamming device.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Crud! I thought it was a radar jamming device.

I thought I might have something to add to this thread until I scrolled down to the picture of the car. Damn nice!
    Big Blue Mist Will Consume You

Rupp's Runt

buying a new car sucks

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    I thought I might have something to add to this thread until I scrolled down to the picture of the car. Damn nice!
    Always wanted a Pinto?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

buying a new car sucks

I couldn't afford a Pinto growing up, so I had get the knockoff, the Mercury Bobcat. True story.

been there..in high school
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

buying a new car sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    been there..in high school
    I drove a 72’ pinto in high school, it was beige. My friends and I dubbed it “The Screaming Italian Pinto” we called it the “The Screamer” for short...

Totaled it one morning in front of the club house at Hurstbourne Country Club.

buying a new car sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    USUALLY

I've always wanted a really special car, a head turner so to speak, and this fits the bill. twin turbo, 345 HP with a Ferrari engine. 0-60 in 5.5 sec and a top speed of 177 (no, it doesn't do 185 like Joe Walsh claims, at least not this one, unless we are going downhill). I slept in it last night...and didn't have insomnia
    By the way most mornings I pass (going the other way) a Quattroprte. At first I thought it was a Tesla, then one morning I got a closer look. Maserati’s are Head turners for sure, I haven’t seen a Ghibli in person, but those photos are sweet!

I spotted a Quattro when Ms boss was with me a while back and got the “eye roll with no comment”. I would “have” to sleep in it if I got one because I would no longer have a home, plus I’m sure she would change the locks on the garage too. (that’s what the eye roll w/no comment means)

Enjoy!!!

buying a new car sucks

All I can say is WOW!!! Awesome! So happy for you!! You deserve it!! If I’m ever I’m ever in the area I’m going to stop by for test drive!!

I'm keeping Receipts!!