Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What's on your camera?

Think I'll start a new thread of pics. Whatever you feel like sharing with us, people, landscapes, animals....and the stories that accompany them.

This is the front of B.R. Cohn Winery in Kenwood, CA, the manager of the Doobie Brothers. Most wineries made it through the wildfires, but not all the vineyards.

Attachment 6897
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Re: What's on your camera?

Good thread idea. Mine is full of people's stuff. Probably some stuff there though that I can post (not their things, other stuff).
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

eclipse 2017.jpg

This is
    A:
    a pic of a planet after entering a black hole I must have taken in my sleep..

..or B:
    a strange pic of the Solar eclipse taken in Bowling Green, Ky.

I don't know why but this one still intrigues me even though its just an IPhone pic
    Last edited by kingcat; 11-19-2017 at 12:00 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

My eclipse pic taken through a cheapie pair of eclipse glasses
    IMG_7918.jpg

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

What's on your camera?

No glasses, from my phone, of the eclipse in Birmingham.

What's on your camera?

Still on my phone from the summer. Sorry, I have very few photos available from camera.

Regions Park, downtown Birmingham.

IMG_0093.jpg
    My very first selfie (Obviously I didn't know how.)

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    IMG_0093.jpg8
    My very first selfie (Obviously I didn't know how.)
    You have to hold the camera up high and make a face like a duck

SEMR3797.jpg

My youngest grandchild Kaleb's first Christmas tree

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post
    You have to hold the camera up high and make a face like a duck
    You sayin' I nailed it?

Rupp's Runt

You sayin' I nailed it?
    You are ready for instagram!

LOL you guys are hilarious! Phone pics happily allowed, just no "duck lips."

Attachment 6903 One of my summer grape pics....

Attachment 6904 A very sweet young lady from Texas I ran into. Talked her into letting me do some portraits of her and her horses!

What's on your camera?

SEMR3797.jpg

My youngest grandchild Kaleb's first Christmas tree
    I love, love this pic.

What's on your camera?

Quote Originally Posted by CGWildcat View Post

Attachment 6904 A very sweet young lady from Texas I ran into. Talked her into letting me do some portraits of her and her horses!
    Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by CGWildcat View Post

Perfect sunset!

Perfect sunset!
    Where? I see a bottle of pre-wine and a girl on a horse. Mostly the girl.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Where? I see a bottle of pre-wine and a girl on a horse. Mostly the girl.
    Directly behind the top of the horse's back.

What's on your camera?

Directly behind the top of the horse's back.

These are from Ruby Falls near Chattanooga. It was really beautiful once we reached that point. However the tour till you get there was a bit stressful for a claustrophobe like myself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surreal place. Beautiful

Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Dont do meth.... Attachment 6908 Attachment 6907

or heroin...Attachment 6909Attachment 6910

Yes, these were on my camera. All except the last are screen shots. The first, is a girl that hired me to do some boudoir images for, and her arrest pic about a month later.

Second, you may recognize as my Soiled Dove story from earlier this year. Far as I know, she continues to spiral.
    Last edited by CGWildcat; 11-20-2017 at 11:55 AM.

What's on your camera?

Smoke stack photo from a hydro plant in Madison IN. One of the first photos I took with an iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

OK, I'm back at my main computer with pretty pics....

Attachment 6914 Same girl from the beach with her other horse, Chumley

Attachment 6915Local acrobatic dancer, from GA.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6916[/ATTACH} During the wildfires, the left side of this image was pretty much all on fire.

Attachment 6917Local model I did a vintage 50s style shoot with in September. Luckily, I posted another of her pics on my Instagram and 10 minutes later had an email from the chief editor of a vintage style magazine asking me to submit more for the Spring 2018 issue!!

Attachment 6918Group of Jellyfish at Monterey Bay Aquarium

Attachment 6922Napa vineyard