Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v Auburn

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. OVER/UNDER 11. Total number of Auburn made 3-point goals. Will it be OVER 11, or UNDER 11, and by how many?

4. Top Par-Square. Predict the total of the top Kentucky player, whoever it may be (Points + Assists + Rebounds)˛. For example, if you think he will score 10 poitns and 10 rebounds and 10 assists, the answer would be 900 (30˛). Do not need the player, just the number.

TB: Total number of Kentucky rebounds.

1. Kentucky by 9
    2. Bryce Brown, 24
    3. Under by 1
    4. 776
    TB 35

Re: Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v Auburn

UK by 4
    Brown 28
    Over 2
    Tb: 41

1) Cats by 7

2) PJ 19

3) -2

4) 1024

Tb) 38

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

1. Kentucky margin of victory 14.

2. high scorer, AND the total number of points Brown w/23

3. OVER/UNDER 11 U-2...Because I still haven't found what I'm looking for

4. Top Par-Square. 225

TB: Total number of Kentucky rebounds. 40
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

UK by 12
    PJ - 24
    +1
    TB 42

UK by 16

Keldon Johnson 21

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Freshman

UK +6
    Brown 24
    TB 42

Kentucky +8
    Herro with 21
    Over 1
    TB=38
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Auburn by 5
    PJ 22
    Under by 1

Kentucky by 7
    Brown 22
    under-1

Of all the tasks that I do, this is one of my least favorite-grading the very last game contest of the season. It almost never occurs after a win, so it is depressing, and even if it is a win and I feel good about it, it signifies the end of a season.

Nonetheless, I'll get it underway in a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlow View Post
    Auburn by 5
    PJ 22
    Under by 1
    It's funny, because I felt nervous about the game, and superstitious that I did not see anyone picking Auburn. When I saw your post, I thought that was good. I still felt nervous about the game, however, and have it on my DVR, but have not yet seen it. I have not yet deleted it, but I think I will.

But I digress. This was, obviously, an excellent pick. Auburn won by six, and missing it by just one point was outstanding. The first KSR point of the last game of the season goes here.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePappy View Post
    UK by 12
    PJ - 24
    +1
    TB 42
    A really good pick here, selecting Washington as the game-high scorer. Auburn had a couple of very high scorers themselves, but PJ turned in a terrific performance in his likely final game as a Wildcat, scoring 28 points to lead everyone.

Second KSR point goes here.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    UK by 16

Keldon Johnson 21

Auburn made 17 three-point shots against North Carolina, and I thought that setting the over under at 11 may have been too high to encourage everyone. Selecting under, by three was a very bold pick. Would any of us really have thought that Auburn would only make 7 3 point field goals in the game, including overtime? And win? I certainly would not.

This was an outstanding pick, and earned the third KSR point.

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    1) Cats by 7

2) PJ 19

3) -2

4) 1024

Tb) 38

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The top par square number for this game is absolutely ridiculous. I'm not sure anybody saw this coming, but PJ Washington turned in a terrific performance with 28 points and 13 rebounds. Although he did not have an assist on the game, his points plus assists plus rebounds total of 41, squared, led to a huge number of 1681.

Blueboss was the only player who saw the part square number going into four digits, and as such, was closest and earned the fourth KSR point.

And since our final game of the season went to overtime, how fitting is it that our final game contest also goes to overtime, requiring a tiebreaker. At least for one of you, it will end with a better result. Let's see who that may be.

Led by double digit rebounders Washington with 13 and Johnson with 10, Kentucky amassed 41 rebounds in the game. We probably needed to out rebound Auburn a little more than we did, as they managed 37 themselves. But again, I digress.

We had some excellent, excellent picks here, with everyone all around the number. But BigBluePappy predicted 42 rebounds for Kentucky, missing by just one, and at least for that Cat fan, overtime had a better result than it did for our Wildcats.

Congratulations to BigBluePappy on the victory in the final game of the season. I will post final season standings later.

It rings sort of hollow but two out of 3 (Harlow and I tied on one) were losses.
    I would have preferred to go o-fer the season and had us dancing in the Final Four...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Good job Pappy! I enjoyed the game everyone..thanks.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. OVER/UNDER 11. Total number of Auburn made 3-point goals. Will it be OVER 11, or UNDER 11, and by how many?

4. Top Par-Square. Predict the total of the top Kentucky player, whoever it may be (Points + Assists + Rebounds)˛. For example, if you think he will score 10 poitns and 10 rebounds and 10 assists, the answer would be 900 (30˛). Do not need the player, just the number.

TB: Total number of Kentucky rebounds.
    z
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.