Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Updated Election Night Results will be posted on the scrolling marquee board ^

Re: Updated Election Night Results will be posted on the scrolling marquee board ^

"Your enthusiasm means so much to her" that she stayed in her hotel suite and sent her stooge over to handle things.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: Updated Election Night Results will be posted on the scrolling marquee board ^

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Down to 5 needed.
    4. I'm tired.

Wisconsin should pop.

97% reporting, 85,000 vote lead (which is 3% margin).

Call it.

Fox called Wisconsin a while ago. Others have called Penn, but no one network or group has called them all.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Republican Senate, House and Presidency.

I dunno...if I were a news agency, I feel like there's plenty of support for calling the ones I'd call right now....and being "the first" to declare Donald Trump the President-Elect.

I respect discretion being the better part of valor, but I think we're at the comfort level now.

Quote Originally Posted by jazyd View Post
    My wife asked me tonight if I expected this in any way. My answer was I woke up this morning with a gut feeling Trump would win. I saw big lines voting, read about big lines, talked to several customers today and we all agreed that God was in control regardless of the outcome

I expected Trump to win today just as I did months ago when I all but begged BE to change his mind
    I expected it to be closer, but thought he could win. I think Stu is standing on a ledge in Chicago right now.

I dunno...if I were a news agency, I feel like there's plenty of support for calling the ones I'd call right now....and being "the first" to declare Donald Trump the President-Elect.

I respect discretion being the better part of valor, but I think we're at the comfort level now.
    Other than Fox I figure the rest are just hoping against Hope for Clinton. lol

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    I think Stu is standing on a ledge in Chicago right now.
    He is, but that's only b/c some guy just came into his apartment and he's required to retreat during home invasions per city ordnance.

Turley talking on Fox now, and he's a super smart guy, breaking down the SCOTUS and the executive orders.

Wisconsin
    98% reporting
    Votes

Donald Trump
    Republican Party
    49%

Hillary Clinton
    Democratic Party
    46%

Trump is going to win Alaska, Arizona, Michigan, maybe New Hampshire, and Wisconsin.

He will end up with 306-310 electoral college votes.

Trump is going to win Alaska, Arizona, Michigan, maybe New Hampshire, and Wisconsin.

Including Penn in there?

I still hate Wisconsin

Wisconsin just called for Trump. He is the new President of the United States of America.

Williams is butt-hurt still.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

I'm loving Juan Williams. He's just so torn up, it's funny.

Honestly I respect Trump for showing up in PERSON for a huge room of people supporting him. Now he needs to not declare victory but he DOES need to thank those people and there's no reason to not do that himself.

He's going to do things his way, period, and that's why he won. The media and the beltway apparently may have to learn to live with it.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Wisconsin
    98% reporting
    Votes

Donald Trump
    Republican Party
    49%

Hillary Clinton
    Democratic Party
    46%
    I respect your opinions and have great affection for many of you. As much as I hate what Hillary stands for, I fear Trump is the end of American democracy. I pray I am wrong but I view him as a demagogue who by through incompetence or design will end this nation with Russia and China winding up on top. I weep for our future that so many could gleefully cheer a man that is a charlatan who is selling us empty promises in the most boorish manner possible.

God save our country.

Wisconsin just called for Trump. He is the new President of the United States of America.
    Who called it?

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    I respect your opinions and have great affection for many of you. As much as I hate what Hillary stands for, I fear Trump is the end of American democracy. I pray I am wrong but I view him as a demagogue who by through incompetence or design will end this nation with Russia and China winding up on top. I weep for our future that so many could gleefully cheer a man that is a charlatan who is selling us empty promises in the most boorish manner possible.

God save our country.
    China and Russia are already hovering over us.

God save our country.
    Don't let it worry you. Civil war and a suspension of things like habeus corpus didn't end democracy, and Trump wont' either. Don't believe the talk about him. he's just a man, and he got here b/c people are voting against the establishment.

As for China and Russia, he's the only one I think who can stop them overtaking us. clinton has been selling us out to them for years, and Obama was too weak to take them on.

He'll be fine. He's a misogynistic jerk but he's not a demagogue. Demagogues can't compromise, Trump is all about making deals.

I get the fear, but try to have faith. He wont' be perfect, and he will be grating at times, a lot of times, but he won't be the devil. Not even close.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

A Putin supporter whose foreign policy behavior so far shows appeasement and a chamberlainesque approach to tyrants is not promising.

Don't forget the 2nd Congressional District of Maine.

A Putin supporter whose foreign policy behavior so far shows appeasement and a chamberlainesque approach to tyrants is not promising.
    The appeasers? Hillary lost and Obama is leaving office.

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Don't let it worry you. Civil war and a suspension of things like habeus corpus didn't end democracy, and Trump wont' either. Don't believe the talk about him. he's just a man, and he got here b/c people are voting against the establishment.

As for China and Russia, he's the only one I think who can stop them overtaking us. clinton has been selling us out to them for years, and Obama was too weak to take them on.

He'll be fine. He's a misogynistic jerk but he's not a demagogue. Demagogues can't compromise, Trump is all about making deals.

I get the fear, but try to have faith. He wont' be perfect, and he will be grating at times, a lot of times, but he won't be the devil. Not even close.
    Citizen you are my friend and I sure hope you are right.

All he ever said about Putin was that he admired how Putin had gotten control of a Russia breaking into anarchy. He's talked about being tough on these guys, not appeasement. Obama has been the poster child of appeasement.

I trust him to do battle for us versus Russia over a candidate whose husband has made more than $1 million from him in direct payments.

Trump is a jerk, and he'll try my patience a lot, but I do think he's America First, and I think Hillary and Obama both are globalists who don't put the US ahead of anyone else. Hillary has called privately for open borders, Obama has made it clear.

I think he'll really surprise you on foreign policy. My advice is to give him a chance, let's see what he does.

Citizen you are my friend and I sure hope you are right.
    I consider you one as well, and I totally get your concerns. Trust me, I'd have picked one of several other GOP candidates over Trump. I have concerns, but I think when push comes to shove he hasn't been successful by cutting off his nose to spite his face.

I think he'll do better in those areas than people think. He'll struggle in others, but I think when it comes to foreign negotiation he'll be tough and even scary, but successful. Very much like Reagan in that regard.

What he'll lack that Reagan had was that ability to speak to everyone like he was sitting in your living room.

FOX finally calls it.