Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Official Olympic thread

Im stoked as I love the Olympics. I prefer the winter over summer. Sitting bere watching Curling. USA up on the Swiss. Got to give the women the advantage in this sport since they definately are the better sweepers
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: Official Olympic thread

Curling and mens figure skating tonight.

I think the skater is gay.....not that there is anything wrong with that !
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

They gave out something like 40 condoms per athlete at these games. For about two weeks of time there. I'll be surprised if they will be able to walk straight by this weekend. Not sure if this is the Olympics or well financed college road trip.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

The men are crashing and burning. They have spent.more time on an ass than Pitino in Porcini's

Now they got skiing. Mogals...damn, I wish I could ski like that...and Im a decent skier

Official Olympic thread

Watching ice skating. Just got home a few minutes ago and didn't realize it was on.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Now they got skiing. Mogals...damn, I wish I could ski like that...and Im a decent skier
    When i want to watch skiing I cue up my copy of Hot Dog The Movie.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Doing downhill now. Them mofo's are crazy

Russia is to the Olympics what UNC-CH is to the NCAA

Fab Five

Russia is to the Olympics what UNC-CH is to the NCAA
    I love the winter olympics, but if they leave that damn Couric and Tirico on every night, it will drastically reduce how much I can watch.
    Real Fan since 1958

When do they do this?

Jerry Seinfeld:
    The luge is the only Olympic event where you could have people competing in it against their will, and it would look exactly the same. Take people off the street, "Hey, hey, hey, what is this?! I don't wanna be in the luge!" Once you put that helmet on them, "You're in the luge, buddy!" "aaaAAAaaaAAAaaaAAA...aaaAAAAA..." World record. Didn't even wanna do it. I'd like to see that next Olympics, the Involuntary Luge.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    When do they do this?

Jerry Seinfeld:
    The luge is the only Olympic event where you could have people competing in it against their will, and it would look exactly the same. Take people off the street, "Hey, hey, hey, what is this?! I don't wanna be in the luge!" Once you put that helmet on them, "You're in the luge, buddy!" "aaaAAAaaaAAAaaaAAA...aaaAAAAA..." World record. Didn't even wanna do it. I'd like to see that next Olympics, the Involuntary Luge.
    Or the skeleton.

I would be the first to nominate Couric for the Involuntary luge. Send her down without a helmet.
    Real Fan since 1958

Official Olympic thread

I hope we get to see the cheerleading competition. I think it's an exhibition competition this year, with 7 countries competing--of course, including Team USA, which is the University of Kentucky cheerleading team.

That will be incredibly cool. It is incredibly cool.

Official Olympic thread

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    They gave out something like 40 condoms per athlete at these games. For about two weeks of time there. I'll be surprised if they will be able to walk straight by this weekend. Not sure if this is the Olympics or well financed college road trip.
    Hard night on the slopes, makes for a good day on the slopes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Official Olympic thread

I posted this on the premium board, but I guess it should be over here.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBCSport/...1_127_25681523

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Official Olympic thread

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    I love the winter olympics, but if they leave that damn Couric and Tirico on every night, it will drastically reduce how much I can watch.
    Katie Couric proclaimed that the reason the Dutch are such good speed skaters is because it’s such an important mode of transportation in the Netherlands...

I swear...

Fab Five

The women’s speed skating unis are unbelievable! I have never seen a target on the crotch before!
    Real Fan since 1958

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Katie Couric proclaimed that the reason the Dutch are such good speed skaters is because it’s such an important mode of transportation in the Netherlands...

I swear...

they have to hurry between windmills and those wood shoes and cobblestone streets really wear them out in the summer, so in the winter they go to the speed skates.

Morons.

The women’s speed skating unis are unbelievable! I have never seen a target on the crotch before!
    I have some movies I can loan you...

Official Olympic thread

The crotch is the target.

BTW, her full quote is even more embarrassing. she claimed it was important in Amsterdam in winter when the canals freeze. That's wrong on so many levels the people of Amsterdam all had to go to a hash bar to calm down...

But that beats the guy who credited Korean economic infrastructure on pre-Korean War Japanese occupation and vicious repression, or the giant love fest with North Korea that has given them more good PR than they could have dreamed possible despite being so evil they really are on a level with hitler and Stalin and Mao and Pol Pot.

So NBC is doing a great job of showing just how completely DUMB AS ROCKS these TV personas really are, so remember that when they go to explain the economy next week.

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post

I swear...

And I thought they all walked eveywhere in wooden shoes

You should see the Iranain ones. They have a camel foot, complete with toes

I'm a curling fan.

Russian curler....Anastasia Bryzgalova

Official Olympic thread

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I'm a curling fan.

Russian curler....Anastasia Bryzgalova

Push the rock!

U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Official Olympic thread

Shaun White wins the gold medal in dual with an Aussie, and a Japanese kid. It takes his 3rd and final run to over take the Japanese laying down a 97.75.

Official Olympic thread

Anyone been watching?

Olympic hockey much better than NHL due to the increase surface area. The Olympics is played on a much larger rink and opens up the play

Fab Five

You should see the Iranain ones. They have a camel foot, complete with toes
    That is outrageous!!
    Real Fan since 1958