Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Re: Survival game--play here

FL

Survival game--play here

I’m screwed! So if I take pass this week I have to pick 2 next week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

UT

I will happily take my first miss of the season for the team..

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    I’m screwed! So if I take pass this week I have to pick 2 next week?

Nope. Can take 2 picks in any remaining week. Rule modifiaction weeks ago nixed the must pick 2 the following week. Is now any week
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Blueboss GA, MS, KY, LSU, aTm, FL, AL, AU, Scar, MSU, TN
    CMJ GA, MS, AL, FL, AU, VU, MO, LSU, aTm, SCar, UK
    Flounder GA, MS, AL, LSU, aTm, VU, UK, AU, SCar, MSU, FL
    Kingcat GA, MS, AL, LSU, AU, FL, MO, TFP, (UK and aTm), MSU,TN
    VA GA, AR, AL, FL, aTm, MS, MSU, TFP, (LSU and UK), SCar, MO
    Yeager GA, MS, AL, LSU, aTm, FL, MO, AU, TN, SCar, UK
    Last edited by Doc; 11-12-2019 at 12:25 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

KY

KingCat - One of us got to lose this week.

Survival game--play here

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Nope. Can take 2 picks in any remaining week. Rule modifiaction weeks ago nixed the must pick 2 the following week. Is now any week
    I’ll need to ponder a bit longer, but it looks like I’d just be buying a week to postpone the inevitable.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Survival game--play here

To hell with it, I’ll take the arnge.

UK

MO

Quote Originally Posted by Yeager49 View Post
    KY

KingCat - One of us got to lose this week.
    I'd much rather have taken the loss than for you too. I thought it was a bad thing picking against them, and it was.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    I'd much rather have taken the loss than for you too. I thought it was a bad thing picking against them, and it was.
    Tough Loss... just seem cursed against those guys.
    Now I've gotta pick against us this next week, I think. Not sure yet what I'm gonna do. Running out of options.

Survival game--play here

Definitely a hollow win for the week.

Survival game--play here

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Definitely a hollow win for the week.

A buddy of mine and I have lunch together every couple of weeks. We bet on football games with each other on who will pick up the lunch tab. I've been a lot better at it than him, so we started this thing where he picks two games, and he tells me what side he wants, and I have to choose one of the two games and the other side.

I'm okay with it, it's not terribly expensive even if I lose. But this week he gave me Alabama - 6, which I hated, or Tennessee + 2. I told him truthfully that I did not know how the Kentucky Tennessee game would go, but I thought that was a much better bet, even though I wanted to lose. Lunch will not taste very good when I collect my winnings.

Lost one more (Va Cat)

Blueboss GA, MS, KY, LSU, aTm, FL, AL, AU, Scar, MSU, TN, TFP
    CMJ GA, MS, AL, FL, AU, VU, MO, LSU, aTm, SCar, UK, MSU
    Flounder GA, MS, AL, LSU, aTm, VU, UK, AU, SCar, MSU, FL, MO
    Kingcat GA, MS, AL, LSU, AU, FL, MO, TFP, (UK and aTm), MSU,TN, VU
    Yeager GA, MS, AL, LSU, aTm, FL, MO, AU, TN, SCar, UK, VU

weeks games are
    KY at Vandy
    FL at MO
    AL at MSU
    GA at Auburn
    LSU at Mississippi
    SCar at aTm
    Last edited by Doc; 11-18-2019 at 12:23 PM.

Vandy

It was fun while it lasted, but I did not do too badly overall - Mizzou

Survival game--play here

TFP for me please... postpone the inevitable

Vandy

Hope to heck I am wrong...

Last week I should have taken UT and UK this week oh well roll the dice MSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Lost one more (Va Cat)

Blueboss GA, MS, KY, LSU, aTm, FL, AL, AU, Scar, MSU, TN
    CMJ GA, MS, AL, FL, AU, VU, MO, LSU, aTm, SCar, UK
    Flounder GA, MS, AL, LSU, aTm, VU, UK, AU, SCar, MSU, FL
    Kingcat GA, MS, AL, LSU, AU, FL, MO, TFP, (UK and aTm), MSU,TN
    Yeager GA, MS, AL, LSU, aTm, FL, MO, AU, TN, SCar, UK

weeks games are
    KY at Vandy
    FL at MO
    AL at MSU
    GA at Auburn
    LSU at Mississippi
    SCar at aTm
    Good luck guys.

I will miss this game.

Vandy

Hope to heck I am wrong...
    me too.

CMJ and Flounder out...and then there were three!

Blueboss GA, MS, KY, LSU, aTm, FL, AL, AU, Scar, MSU, TN, TFP
    Kingcat GA, MS, AL, LSU, AU, FL, MO, TFP, (UK and aTm), MSU,TN, VU
    Yeager GA, MS, AL, LSU, aTm, FL, MO, AU, TN, SCar, UK, VU

weeks games are
    aTm at GA
    AR at LSU
    TN at MO

Sucked because I made a critical scheduling error starting with UK vs Tenn game.
    Good luck to everyone

Survival game--play here

My only move is Misery.

I hear ya'... have one play and that's Arkansas. I doubt they beat LSU in Death Valley however.

Ark it is! Stranger things have never happened!

I'm gonna TFP and hope for the best the last week.

TFP

I'm gonna TFP and hope for the best the last week.

TFP
    Odds are pretty heavy in your favor, while my chance for another win is virtually zero.

Doc, SC has an open date and then non conference after this weekend, so how do I play it...just skip a week and play that or just mark it as a loss?

I'm expecting a monumental upset by SC over Clemson.
    Last edited by kingcat; 11-22-2019 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    Odds are pretty heavy in your favor, while my chance for another win is virtually zero.

Doc, SC has an open date and then non conference after this weekend, so how do I play it...just skip a week and play that or just mark it as a loss?

I'm expecting a monumental upset by SC over Clemson.
    Blueboss might go out this week, if TN upsets MO, but I'm guessing we all 3 go out the last week. Then we just call it a tie, I guess. No way Ark wins, IMHO.

Survival game--play here

Blueboss might go out this week, if TN upsets MO, but I'm guessing we all 3 go out the last week. Then we just call it a tie, I guess. No way Ark wins, IMHO.
    I don’t have a lot of faith in Mo beating TN which leaves Arkansas... if we all do make it to the last week, I would prefer to call it co-winners lol.

Then next week it leaves Ark having to beat MO

Last edited by blueboss; 11-23-2019 at 09:47 AM.