Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Media Coverage: Obama Is Like Coach K; Trump = Calipari

And I bet Cal wouldn't like this post at all.

Darryl

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Re: Media Coverage: Obama Is Like Coach K; Trump = Calipari

He went joe craft's wife swearing in ceremony. Obama got great coverage from the mainstream media. There is nO denying that.

Cal as trump? Some hate cal as much as some hate trump. Some say cal is a poor bench coach. And many find trump a businessman

I don't think many are as incompetent, unqualified and as compromised as trump.

Some people are unduly attacked. Others get exactly what they deserve.

Best years of my career were under bush. I am not a fan of Obama. But there has not been a more dangerous person to hold the office than trump.

Some in the press hate cal. But trump is more Gillespie without the charm.

Trump hasn't been compromised. Obama was far more dangerous and did far more harm to our country.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Trump hasn't been compromised. Obama was far more dangerous and did far more harm to our country.
    You should inform the FBI, the grand jury, the House, and the Senate of this discovery.

I'm publically holding you guys to your defense of all things Trump eventually. And the funny thing is...I hope you are correct.

As for Obama, history WILL deem you wrong.
    Last edited by kingcat; 08-12-2017 at 06:02 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    You should inform the FBI, the grand jury, the House, and the Senate of this discovery.

I'm publically holding you guys to your defense of all things Trump eventually. And the funny thing is...I hope you are correct.

All the Dems on the intel and Judiciary committees have conceded that there is no evidence of collusion.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    Seeing as how we're going through the NK Having nukes, and Iran will be close behind, somehow I don't think so.

Obama isn't the only cause of it of course, but he is one of several Presidents going back quite a way who were unwilling to take stronger actions. Clinton probably gets the lowest score overall on the NK issue, as they had a major famine at that time and instead of really putting the screws to it he sent Carter over to do his best Lord Chamberlain impression.

Obama, like the rest, simply kicked it down the road. But he will be far more responsible when Iran gets nukes, as he was the key person getting sanctions lifted on their regime, which is now getting billions to rebuild their military and further their nuclear program.

But since history these days is written by professors who think students should pick their own grades b/c having exams is a microaggression against the less intelligent, I presume he will be hailed as a hero despite the facts of the situation.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    All the Dems on the intel and Judiciary committees have conceded that there is no evidence of collusion.
    FALSE!

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
    And I bet Cal wouldn't like this post at all.

Darryl
    He would just shrug it off as complete nonsense, for which it is on the surface. An emotional statement without ANY basis. At least make an attempt to EXPLAIN to elicit some sort of point/counterpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Seeing as how we're going through the NK Having nukes, and Iran will be close behind, somehow I don't think so.

Obama isn't the only cause of it of course, but he is one of several Presidents going back quite a way who were unwilling to take stronger actions. Clinton probably gets the lowest score overall on the NK issue, as they had a major famine at that time and instead of really putting the screws to it he sent Carter over to do his best Lord Chamberlain impression.

Obama, like the rest, simply kicked it down the road. But he will be far more responsible when Iran gets nukes, as he was the key person getting sanctions lifted on their regime, which is now getting billions to rebuild their military and further their nuclear program.

But since history these days is written by professors who think students should pick their own grades b/c having exams is a microaggression against the less intelligent, I presume he will be hailed as a hero despite the facts of the situation.
    No President "kicked it down the road". It's THE most difficult problem to solve that has been ongoing for at least 30 years. Unfortunately for Trump, the sand is slipping through the hourglass more quickly. We can debate if he did anything to speed that up, but the best piece of advice(and let's remember the high compliments that Trump had for Obama during the transition) that Trump received from Obama was the North Korea was THE top priority, but he quickly forget that.

Every President inherits problems, let's just hope that Trump can stop blaming after nearly 8 months in and start to solve the problem. At least he has nearly 30 years of failures across several administrations representing both parties to draw upon.

Picking one side to blame is extremely petty. It's an American problem, not a party problem.

Quote Originally Posted by StuBleedsBlue2 View Post

No President "kicked it down the road". It's THE most difficult problem to solve that has been ongoing for at least 30 years. Unfortunately for Trump, the sand is slipping through the hourglass more quickly. We can debate if he did anything to speed that up, but the best piece of advice(and let's remember the high compliments that Trump had for Obama during the transition) that Trump received from Obama was the North Korea was THE top priority, but he quickly forget that.

Every President inherits problems, let's just hope that Trump can stop blaming after nearly 8 months in and start to solve the problem. At least he has nearly 30 years of failures across several administrations representing both parties to draw upon.

Picking one side to blame is extremely petty. It's an American problem, not a party problem.
    If you read more carefully you'd see I have blamed both parties going back a long way. They all were unwilling to take tougher stands bc it was going to be a long time till they got nukes. Now they have them and we have a mess.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.