Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: MUSIC VIDEO THREAD #3: Best Live Performance Video

MUSIC VIDEO THREAD #3: Best Live Performance Video

I remember this video from the Live Aid / USA for Africa performances they did for raising money to feed those in Africa that were starving from the famines. Queen stole the show, and this performance launched them into the world spotlight. Such a tragedy to see one of the greatest music legends of our time pass away before fulfilling his full potential as a musician.

Re: MUSIC VIDEO THREAD #3: Best Live Performance Video

This is a group I have seen several times live and really like them....plus the bass player is smokin hot!
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

No intro needed
    Last edited by blueboss; 09-12-2012 at 09:48 PM.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

I don't know if this is the best video but it's my favorite today

Sock a little poke salad to me

At the 3:28 mark, my boy Prince serves notice who is the man on that stage!! He's incredible!!

"It's a mere moment in a man's life between an All-Star Game and an Old-Timers Game." - Vin Scully

Lfb that is classic Prince at his best. I had no idea he could tear up a guitar like that. Thanks for sharing that video.

Lots of good music here. I saw Cowboy Mouth open for Lyle Lovett in Seattle before the hot bass player joined and they were still great but I can't say their studio albums capture the energy they have on stage. Polk Salad Annie was great. Always enjoyed the Elvis version, too. Queen is a band I always loved to listen to but never really liked live for some reason. Anone remember this group? One of my favs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuLBh...eature=related
    Last edited by Rainman; 09-14-2012 at 09:08 AM. Reason: sp

This is one of my very favorite songs by a wonderful musician:

Stevie Ray Vaughn playing "Tightrope" on an old Austin City Limits Show:

It's worth it just to see his solo at 1:20. It's like Secretariat in the Belmont, DeNiro in Raging Bull, Ali vs. Floyd Patterson--an absolute master at the top of his game.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Freshman

I've seen these guys 12 times now and this song never fails to get me going:

From the last concert before his death, one of the most underrated guitarists of all time, Gary Moore.