When Andrew Wiggins selected the Jayhawks for his only year of school over Kentucky, I was selfishly disappointed. Not because I don’t like the Jayhawks, after all they almost immediately became just as interesting to follow as the Kitty Cats in Lexington. But, had Wiggins selected UK, it would’ve been the greatest incoming class of all-time hands-down. And now, with Wiggins going elsewhere, Kentucky is left with………well, the best incoming class of all time. That sentence in itself tells you just how unbelievably epic that choice would’ve been.

No one seems to be worried in Lexington, or the rest of the nation for that matter, as Kentucky is everyone’s unanimous #1 again, less than a year after losing to Robert Morris in the NIT. As promised in our previous article “Will Wiggins Make it 9for9 for Kentucky”, we are creating a series to track this astonishing class and are officially kicking off the series right now.

So, what do we call this series? How do you name a series after a class that is the highest rated, most-hyped class of all-time? A class that also is dumped into the largest of all of college basketball fish bowls in Lexington, KY? Any coined-phrase for this series not related to a circus would be way off base right? I mean we have to.
much more