Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Kent State game on TV?

Rupp's Runt

Kent State game on TV?

Does anyone know if the game will be on DirecTV? I have searched the menu and couldn't find any mention of the game. Anyone?
    And yeah, even though I am not happy with them right now, I am not giving up on them. Yet. But many more games like last weekend and........anyway, that's where I stand right now.
    Thanks in advance!

Re: Kent State game on TV?

All I've seen that it's scheduled to be on are ESPN3 (internet) and CSS--Comcast/Charter Sports Southeast, which is strictly cable I believe.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

It's on DTV's Fox Sports package. There's 3 channels carrying the game for DTV. 630 is the first one that comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ukblue View Post
    It's on DTV's Fox Sports package. There's 3 channels carrying the game for DTV. 630 is the first one that comes to mind.
    how about dish
    "I don't like it, but I'll do it. I have to wear something anyway. I wouldn't want to get attacked by all the ladies and get divorced." - Mac122 on wearing black to support the team during a "blackout".

Recruit

Suncat the two channels I have found for directv is 630 and 642. Wes I don't think Dish will carry the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ukblue View Post
    I dropped that package over the summer. There is never anything on it that I want to see, except when UK football plays or a few UK basketball games. Just was not worth the cost for me.

Quote Originally Posted by wes011 View Post
    how about dish
    Wes, it will be on 435 on dish.

Rupp's Runt

Many thanks, ph31 and ukblue! I appreciate ya both!

It looks like it will be on PPV also, at least on my Louisville Insight cable. Luckily I'll be at the game and probably will only have to pay around $10 to see it.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Quote Originally Posted by truecatsfan View Post
    Wes, it will be on 435 on dish.
    Thank you!!!!!
    "I don't like it, but I'll do it. I have to wear something anyway. I wouldn't want to get attacked by all the ladies and get divorced." - Mac122 on wearing black to support the team during a "blackout".