Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Workers In KY would be Proud to Have the Jobs

Workers In KY would be Proud to Have the Jobs

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Workers In KY would be Proud to Have the Jobs

not sure how I missed this one Dan. I'd be beyond thrilled for Remington and Colt to be made in Kentucky.

If our Governor had any sense he'd be up there right now pitching a deal. They haven't required it yet but why stay and risk it and be caught hanging and why stay somewhere so hostile to your business?

Kentucky is a gun loving state, with a proud history of marksmanship going back to the revolutionary war, this is a great fit. People would be proud to work and make high quality firearms and would line up to get those jobs, and there are tie-in marketing options with the state. Maybe a commemorative rifle from Remington named the "kentucky long rifle" would be a nice start.

She got crucified, but Martha Layne Collins ended up being the best governor in forever for Kentucky simply b/c of Toyota. People were angry she gave them tax breaks, but I don't hear any complaints now about them being here.

As Governor I'd be up there wooing them every chance I got. Give them whatever tax breaks and other things it would take to get them. In the long run it would be a boon to the state just like Toyota.