Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

I admit, I wanted to go today just to participate. Just a sillly college tradition, but really stinks that a jack*&# took it away.

Auburn athletics has its own issues, of course. But this belonged to their fans. Makes me want to slap the 4th Alabama fan I see (the first three are my daughters, so I will pass on them).

I don't know the complete long term plans for Toomer's Corner, but I hope they keep a tradition as meaningless - and yet as meaningful - as this one for a lomg, long time.

I salute you, Toomer's Oaks. When you are taken down this week and finally retired, know that you have given many college students and other Auburn fans great joy and memories throughout the years.

Here's an aerial shot of Toomer's Corner tonight, followed by pics I took with my phone the last time I went through (UK @ Auburn basketball).. I will be sure and stop in Toomer's, and raise a lemonade to your memory the next time I pass through. You've earned it.

ForumRunner_20130420_214804.jpg

1358707023447.jpg

Tonight:

Toomer's Corner tonight.jpg
    Last edited by Darrell KSR; 04-20-2013 at 11:03 PM.

Re: Goodbye, Toomer's Oaks: The Final Rolling

Its a damn shame. Shame on you 'bama fan. We must respect each others traditions.