Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Bet you can't guess who's hands these will wind up in.

Bet you can't guess who's hands these will wind up in.

Re: Bet you can't guess who's hands these will wind up in.

I swear it wasn't me. But if anyone knows who it was I'd be interested in buying some if they're going reasonable.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I can not fathom leaving an armory unguarded. How will they explain this away to the Senate Armed Services Committee?
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    I can not fathom leaving an armory unguarded. How will they explain this away to the Senate Armed Services Committee?
    Sounds like maybe one of those intentional oversights. The Kuwaiti government is certainly not going to support terrorists but it doesn't mean they don't have their sympathizers within the government. Of course it also reeks of an inside job criminal theft. My money is on the latter. Those things are worth a ton of money on the black market. Six of one half dozen of the other of course. Terrorists steal to finance their activities, and thieves are happy to sell to terrorists.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Unforgettable

Going to sell them to our Homeland Security

Quote Originally Posted by jazyd View Post
    Going to sell them to our Homeland Security
    I'll buy the whole lot of 9mm ammo. Anyone got an address for Al Queda in Kuwait City?