Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ** Official - Poythress to return to UK **

Re: ** Official - Poythress to return to UK **

Sounds like he's ready to embrace the challenge. Being around kids like the Harrisons can only do him good.

Love all the things he's saying about competing and winning. If he commits himself, we could have MKG 2.0
    "The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion." Thomas Paine

It amazes me to think of how good this team can be. The skill is there at every position and we have back-ups for every position that we can put in and not lose very much. This should be like 96, only better. This team is way more athletic as a whole than the 96 team IMO. I the chemistry is there, we will hang no. 9 next year.

Rupp's Runt

This is very good news for Kentucky. This is very bad news for everyone that has to play Kentucky next season. So, overall, this is very good news!
    MOLON LABE!

There's some much needed leadership and experience for next year. I can't express enough how big this is along with WCS, Wiltjer, and Hood Along with Polson this group of young men staying means our experience level meets or exceeds last years and depth of talent is instantly our strength

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain