Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: wes011 is in the house

wes011 is in the house

Hey guys! You know you all weren't going to be having some fun on a new site without me.

In about 10 months I will graduate with my PharmD/MBA so that is when you guys can expect me to join the premium network. Hope all is going well.

Wes

Re: wes011 is in the house

Hi Wes, tickled to death to see you posting. Good to see so many old names...although everything is relative. I have underwear older than most of you guys.

Saw your post on the roll call thread. Glad to have you here with us. As for Darrell's underwear, I have dust bunnies behind the dresser that are older than he is.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Thanks fellas. I enjoy the camaraderie with you fellas so it was an easy decision.
    "I don't like it, but I'll do it. I have to wear something anyway. I wouldn't want to get attacked by all the ladies and get divorced." - Mac122 on wearing black to support the team during a "blackout".

Rupp's Runt

suncat05 reporting in as well!

Welcomed ya already on another thread, suncat, but a guy can never feel too welcome, I think...so welcome again!

Rupp's Runt

Thank you, Darrell! And "Hello!" again to ALL of my brothers & sisters here in our new house!

<<<<< Trolling to see if I get a welcome from Darrell here too...

Coastie, I think I welcomed you on another thread, too, but I am all too happy to build my post count and welcome you again,and too.

Welcome!

You did Darrell, I'm just trying to look important here too!