Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Gotta love this

Gotta love this

Gun Rights Supporter Sells Jim Carrey Photo on eBay So He Can Buy New Gun

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013...h-for-new-gun/
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Rupp's Runt

Re: Gotta love this

Can you say........"IN YOUR FACE!!"?
    MOLON LABE!

Never could figure out the allure of Jim Carey. IMO he isn't funny and all his characters are exactly the same guy. But as for the idea, I love it. Reminds me of the guy who's fiance left him so he sold her wedding dress. Put the story in the ebay ad and cleaned up. Got about twice what the dress was worth. This guy did the same x100 because in my opinion a signed Jim Cary picture is worth about a buck!
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

But Doc, it's just more proof that our world is inhabited by an increasingly large number of stupid people......as if we need to be reminded.
    MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Never could figure out the allure of Jim Carey. IMO he isn't funny and all his characters are exactly the same guy. But as for the idea, I love it. Reminds me of the guy who's fiance left him so he sold her wedding dress. Put the story in the ebay ad and cleaned up. Got about twice what the dress was worth. This guy did the same x100 because in my opinion a signed Jim Cary picture is worth about a buck!
    If you've seen one Jim Carey movie, you've seen them all; IMO.

I'm ok with a Jim C. Movie, but they are all similar.

Sent using Forum Runner. All typos excused.

I find his stuff funny in very small doses, but IMO it's not just each movie that's redundant, it's each 15 minute block of each movie. Fine on a skit comedy show, but his movies have never done much for me.

Love the sales pitch.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Isn't he Canadian? Maybe that robust film industry north of the border needs a domestic hand?