Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Today I made.......

Rupp's Runt

Today I made.......

breaded & fried cube steak, home made brown gravy, mashed potatoes and sweet peas for Sunday dinner.

My wife hasn't stopped talking about good it was! And for lunch tomorrow I'm having..........
    MOLON LABE!

Re: Today I made.......

Ah, chicken fried steak. Don't have it often but I do love it.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Well I took the chicken out of the freezer day before yesterday and had plans for lunch today. Chicken failed to thaw completely so we went to Olive Garden.

Tomorrow night we will have the fried chicken, mashed taters and white chicken gravy, with biscuits, green beans and cole slaw.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

How is it you guys eat so much more tasty stuff than I do and I'm the one whose fat? Maybe I need to reintroduce myself to my treadmill.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    How is it you guys eat so much more tasty stuff than I do and I'm the one whose fat? Maybe I need to reintroduce myself to my treadmill.
    Moderation & a little exercise, my brother!
    MOLON LABE!

CitizenBBN: Bring me four fried chickens and a Coke.

You want chicken wings or chicken legs?

CitizenBBN: Four fried chickens and a Coke.

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    CitizenBBN: Bring me four fried chickens and a Coke.

You want chicken wings or chicken legs?

CitizenBBN: Four fried chickens and a Coke.
    Where's the plain white toast?

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    Moderation & a little exercise, my brother!
    Huh? Never heard of 'em.

As Darrell knows, I bear a striking resemblance to Jake when I put on my Wayfarers and a dark suit. Also have a knuckle tattoo from prison, so we have that in common too.

Sunday night I made breaded pork chops with mashed taters and homemade gravy, green beans and cathead biscuits. My 10 year old's favorite meal.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

cathead biscuits.

I never heard if that term. Please tell me more
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    cathead biscuits.

I never heard if that term. Please tell me more
    Or don't, depending on the answer.

Biscuits as big as the head on a house cat.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Whenever I hear 'cathead biscuits' I think of this song:

Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

That's hilarious bad! Timmy Wilson is one funny SOB. I heard this song on Bob and Tom years ago, never not funny!
    "The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion." Thomas Paine

Today I made a big pot of deer chili. Me and my 12 year old son love it...the wife can't even stand the smell of it, so needless to say she won't eat it. My 6 year old daughter hadn't ever had it before. The wife went out to dinner with some other cacklin' hens, so I was in charge of dinner. HAHAHAHAHA.....The girl ate 2 bowls and a 1/2 peanut butter sandwich!!! Mama kinda snarled!!
    "It's a mere moment in a man's life between an All-Star Game and an Old-Timers Game." - Vin Scully

Blatant hijack, one of my favorite Tim Wilson tunes, with a guy doing a video to it that's pretty good. My favorite line it is the very first one:

Quote Originally Posted by Lfbj00 View Post
    Today I made a big pot of deer chili. Me and my 12 year old son love it...the wife can't even stand the smell of it, so needless to say she won't eat it. My 6 year old daughter hadn't ever had it before. The wife went out to dinner with some other cacklin' hens, so I was in charge of dinner. HAHAHAHAHA.....The girl ate 2 bowls and a 1/2 peanut butter sandwich!!! Mama kinda snarled!!
    That's how you raise 'em! Never smelled a bowl of chili that didn't at least smell acceptable, 99% smell pretty good. I love chili. Was wanting to make some but thought "heck it's spring" and then winter decided to dig a foxhole and stay a while. Should still do it.

Tim's the best. I've seen him twice in Louisville--I think he lives here when he's not on the road.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Rupp's Runt

My lovely bride made a small pot of chili for the couple days of cold weather we experienced here Monday through Wednesday. Good stuff!

This weekend I am going to make spaghetti sauce from scratch, and to top it off I'm going to make chicken parmesano. Easter Sunday dinner, my family's Easter tradition.
    MOLON LABE!

Guess what I walked in to today after work? Yep, breaded and fried cube steak with mushrooms, onions, and white gravy. veggie medley.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Unforgettable

Hope you didnt weigh the next morning.

UOTE=blueboss;73064]Guess what I walked in to today after work? Yep, breaded and fried cube steak with mushrooms, onions, and white gravy. veggie medley.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by jazyd View Post
    Hope you didnt weigh the next morning.

UOTE=blueboss;73064]Guess what I walked in to today after work? Yep, breaded and fried cube steak with mushrooms, onions, and white gravy. veggie medley.
    [/QUOTE]

forty minutes on the gazelle after dinner negated any damage.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire