Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Government Cover-up of Ammo Buys Implodes

http://www.infowars.com/government-c...buys-implodes/

Amidst all the so-called “debunkings” of the bullet buys, the aforementioned media sources have also conveniently omitted details regarding the DHS’ purchase of 7,000 fully automatic assault rifles, as well as a $2 million dollar relationship with a contractor that recently had to apologize for producing shooting targets of pregnant women, children and elderly gun owners depicted in residential settings.
    The DHS has also been busy buying large supplies of body armor, leading to shortages. Last year, the agency put out an urgent order for “riot gear” in anticipation of civil unrest. The agency has also ordered bullet-proof checkpoint booths and hired hundreds of new security guards to protect government buildings over the course of the last 12 months. There have also been reported purchases of around 2,700 armored trucks.
    None of this has been addressed by the mainstream media. Government silence, sustained secrecy, and media mouthpieces declaring it isn’t real has only served to implode an already shoddy cover-up attempt, further shining a light on the secretive prepping actions of Big Sis and her army of goons
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Re: Government Cover-up of Ammo Buys Implodes

Homeland Security is quickly becoming a federal police force, a very disturbing trend. I try hard to shy away from conspiracies, but to date DHS has offered no explanation to counter concerns about the size and kind of their ammo purchase. If I had to put a conspiracy on it I'd probably put the one where they're trying to dry up the market for ammo for us naughty gun owners.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.