Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Ohio shooter gives families the finger during sentencing.....

Ohio shooter gives families the finger during sentencing.....

....also unbuttons his shirt to show another "KILLER" T-shirt underneath.

When Lane was given the opportunity to make a statement to the court, he gave a short, crude statement that ended with "f*** all of you" before sticking up his middle finger in the courtroom filled with the loved ones of the three students he gunned down.

Sick #######.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/ohio-school...ry?id=18763554

Re: Ohio shooter gives families the finger during sentencing.....

Eighteen years old; he doesn't know if he's breathing or taking it in through the gills. He's about to come to some harsh realities.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Rupp's Runt

He has embarked upon the "lifelong loser" trail for the remainder of his pathetic life on this earth.

Just another turd going into the toilet known as prison, where he will become better acquainted with other fellow turds and also probably become somebody's girlfriend in exchange for some cup-a-soups & honeybuns.
    MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    He has embarked upon the "lifelong loser" trail for the remainder of his pathetic life on this earth.

Just another turd going into the toilet known as prison, where he will become better acquainted with other fellow turds and also probably become somebody's girlfriend in exchange for some cup-a-soups & honeybuns.
    No need to insult turds!

Unforgettable

Looking at that picture of him he looks lie a lean cut kid that you would have over to your house. What is history, family life, parents?

Freshman

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post

Other folks will get more acquainted with his turds, than he with them.

Wpos
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

This is when Judge Roy Bean would have pulled out his .44 cal and shot him between the eyes. He hated to do it as he loved a good hanging, but he said afterword that disrespecting the family in his court just caused him to forgo pleasure for immediate justice.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    This is when Judge Roy Bean would have pulled out his .44 cal and shot him between the eyes. He hated to do it as he loved a good hanging, but he said afterword that disrespecting the family in his court just caused him to forgo pleasure for immediate justice.
    Could use more of that kind of justice in the world. The "cut to the chase" kind where everyone knows someone deserves swift and certain justice with no chance of parole and we take care of it and move on with our day.

I'm getting meaner about it the older I get. The more clear it becomes to me there's no point in trying to deal with such people, and this world would be a lot better off if we were a lot less tolerant of crime. Like the watch craftsman who was shot 4 times by a man who got out in 5 years, it's not hard to figure out why we have violence in this country. We keep letting the same violent people commit it over and over.

This guy, why are we wasting precious resources on him? Your example is great. Just shoot him and move on.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

You mentioned getting meaner the older you got. I used to be an opponent of capital punishment as I did not think I could be the executioner, so I could not support a practice if I had to ask someone else to do a job I would not do. I have changed my opinion and have learned that there are people, actually many people, in this world that do not deserve to live and continue to steal resources from the rest of us to support their lives.

Many good people will disagree with me on that as they think that rehabilitation is possible for people that behave like the killer that is the subject of this post. They will talk about the disadvantaged youth of the killer, or the psychological disorders they harbor in their brains. I respect their opinions, but have learned (or at least I think I have learned) that their beliefs, which have led to the situations we see today, only lead to more of the same from the same people.

If you murder an innocent you do not deserve to live any longer than it takes to prove your guilt beyond a shadow of a doubt

I also have a real problem with the blue language above, as the same people I disagreed with above, have distorted that language to the point that juries are hampered in doing their duty because they have a distorted view of beyond a shadow of doubt. They want it all spelled out on paper for them to sign instead of using their common sense and intelligence to render a verdict.

Judge Roy Bean made the west a little safer, even though he was crazy as a bat and would steal at the drop of the hat and hang the person he stole from, but the killers he dispatched never had the opportunity to take the life of another innocent person.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.