Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cheap camera photos of "wind" last night

Re: Cheap camera photos of "wind" last night

"Flying" moon rock lobsters??? I've heard of everything now!!
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

1:57 a.m. today.

00626E45191E_CartCam__m20130416005719.jpg

Sent using Forum Runner. All typos excused.

Okay thats it, we're going to need you to start camping out in the back yard and getting actual eyes on these creatures backed up with photos from another camera.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

April 17 pics. These were all taken at the same general time (within a few seconds).

00626E45191E(CartCam)_m20130417210503.jpg

00626E45191E(CartCam)_m20130417210519.jpg

1 two nights ago.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Darrell KSR; 04-19-2013 at 04:45 PM.

This morning, 2:32 a.m.

Attachment 2023

That 3rd one is absolutely one of those fish that look like an eel, have this one big fin that runs the length of their body on the bottom. Don't know its name but that's it. Are you sure you don't live underwater? It would explain most of these images.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Perhaps we could coax you into getting some of that webbing used to catch bats, and birds and such and set up some sort of perimeter to try and wrangle in one of these UFO creatures.

Not like you've got anything else to do

Heck, I'm enjoying everybody (me included) trying to figure it out first. I'm going to be disappointed when we inevitably figure it out.

Plus, I don't want to upset the ghosts by trying to catch them.

Unforgettable

Some wild stuff you need today awake and spend the night out there

How's about brood 11, are they emerging from their 17 year slumber in your area.

It's been awhile--my camera had to be reset, and my son did not get around to it until this week. Nothing at all for a few days, but this morning around 3 a.m., got a little something.

1 last night 7.27.2013.jpg

This was 2:32 a.m., 38 minutes before the 3:10 a.m. one above.

1 last night 232 a.m. 7.28.2013.jpg

Now those really are ghosts. Either that or moisture on the lens. I've joined the bat camp on the earlier pictures though. If you leave a porch light on at night, it might be attracting lots of yummy insects. I'd try leaving it off for a few days or put a dimmer switch in for that "Thomas Kinkade look" and see if you still get the images.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Unforgettable

Bug eyes

QUOTE=Darrell KSR;100692]This was 2:32 a.m., 38 minutes before the 3:10 a.m. one above.

1 last night 232 a.m. 7.28.2013.jpg[/QUOTE]

Freakin' government drones. Get a license and start blasting is my advice.

Sounds like you live in a poorly lit neighborhood. The UFOs may have it confused with an Alabama swamp maybe, keep coming down there and finding more than 1 guy in a boat with his hound dog and bugging out, setting off the camera as they leave.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Freakin' government drones. Get a license and start blasting is my advice.

Sounds like you live in a poorly lit neighborhood. The UFOs may have it confused with an Alabama swamp maybe, keep coming down there and finding more than 1 guy in a boat with his hound dog and bugging out, setting off the camera as they leave.
    VERY likely.

Nothing last night on the goblin-cam.

After seeing the movie The Conjuring last night I repeat MOVE Immediatly ...and call a priest.

Unforgettable

Darrell as as you are a night owl, I am surprised you haven't sat out all night to see whatever it is. Probably several different creatures

Jazy, I am both a night owl, and I do have occasional insomnia. But my night owl usually still ends between 1-2 a.m. (usually before then, really), and these seem to occur an hour to 90 minutes after the latest I ever stay up.

My insomnia is more likely to catch them. I'll have to make a concerted effort to look next time I wake up at 3 a.m. and can't sleep and go to the computer.

Bombino

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    It's been awhile--my camera had to be reset, and my son did not get around to it until this week. Nothing at all for a few days, but this morning around 3 a.m., got a little something.

1 last night 7.27.2013.jpg
    This one almost looks like a spider.

Last 2 almost look like condensation on the lens or some ground fog drifting past. If you have been seeing lots of dew on the grass in the mornings that "could" be an answer. I have seen similar images on pictures I have taken at night doing long exposures for astro photography. When moisture starts to condense on the colder glass, images get pretty "foggy" at times.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    April 17 pics. These were all taken at the same general time (within a few seconds).

00626E45191E(CartCam)_m20130417210503.jpg
    Pretty sure they're all bats, but this one is a bat that got him some dinner.

Unforgettable

What I thought Dan, looks like our cameras at deer camp when it is wet

UOTE=dan_bgblue;101102]Last 2 almost look like condensation on the lens or some ground fog drifting past. If you have been seeing lots of dew on the grass in the mornings that "could" be an answer. I have seen similar images on pictures I have taken at night doing long exposures for astro photography. When moisture starts to condense on the colder glass, images get pretty "foggy" at times.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by jazyd View Post
    What I thought Dan, looks like our cameras at deer camp when it is wet

UOTE=dan_bgblue;101102]Last 2 almost look like condensation on the lens or some ground fog drifting past. If you have been seeing lots of dew on the grass in the mornings that "could" be an answer. I have seen similar images on pictures I have taken at night doing long exposures for astro photography. When moisture starts to condense on the colder glass, images get pretty "foggy" at times.
    [/QUOTE]

That's just what they want you to think.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Last 2 almost look like condensation on the lens or some ground fog drifting past. If you have been seeing lots of dew on the grass in the mornings that "could" be an answer. I have seen similar images on pictures I have taken at night doing long exposures for astro photography. When moisture starts to condense on the colder glass, images get pretty "foggy" at times.
    Pretty humid even at night, but no heavy dew.

I don't know if I have mentioned this earlier in the thread, but the camera is motion activated. Those are the only two photos that night.

Sent using Forum Runner

No goblins tonight at 4:30 a.m.

Sent using Forum Runner

That bottom one is a cat, which after looking at he top one from the photo's from 4-17 that is also a cat jumping from the ground. When he jumped it triggered the motion sensor and the trail is him ascending to snatch something out of the air.

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    That bottom one is a cat, which after looking at he top one from the photo's from 4-17 that is also a cat jumping from the ground. When he jumped it triggered the motion sensor and the trail is him ascending to snatch something out of the air.
    I have never seen a glow in the dark cat before. Maybe there was a leak at that Alabama nuke plant after all
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.