Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Here little boy, let me take care of that money for you

Here little boy, let me take care of that money for you

Senate Democrats release first budget in four years, includes $1 trillion in tax increases

Senate Budget Committee Chairman Patty Murray said the budget takes a balanced, “pro-middle-class” approach and argued the country’s economic problems started long before fellow Democrats entered the White House in 2009.

They sure did Patty, but I don't think you are referring to the 1940's and 1960's.
    Last edited by dan_bgblue; 03-14-2013 at 03:31 PM.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Here little boy, let me take care of that money for you

So more tax increases? Call me shocked. In the last 4 monthes, we have had two. And there have been zero spending cuts. Yet it the GOP that is obstinate

Unforgettable

They were offered closing loop holes in Jan, but no had to have tax increases. Now they say it is the gop that wont' go along with closing those same holes, so they want even more increases, not including all the hidden increases in the obamacare bill

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    So more tax increases? Call me shocked. In the last 4 monthes, we have had two. And there have been zero spending cuts. Yet it the GOP that is obstinate

"Obstinate": Noun, in politics defined by the liberal press as not cheerfully doing whatever the liberal politicians want done.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.