Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: 1st Half Game Thread: Kentucky @ Louisville

D just looks awful.

I thought they said the d line was the strength of this team

Unhappy Re: 1st Half Game Thread: Kentucky @ Louisville

North Hardin High School is better defensively.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Going to be a very long season if defense continues to play like this. I am not buying Louisville's offense causing this.
    Me either Darrell...

Damn Foster has a cannon foot!!
    "It's a mere moment in a man's life between an All-Star Game and an Old-Timers Game." - Vin Scully

Inept doesn't begin to describe the defense so far.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Defense is getting manhandled at every position and in every aspect of the game. Giving QB all day, o-line pushing anywhere it wants to go, CBs with no ball awareness. Stunningly bad so far.

"Inept doesn't begin to describe the defense so far."

It's a good start....
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

About as bad as a D can look...

Quote Originally Posted by truecatsfan View Post
    I thought they said the d line was the strength of this team
    I sure hope not b/c it's shocking how UL his shoving them around. I mean it's unreal.

You and I could gain yards with the holes their o-line is opening up. If this keeps up SEC teams are going to hang 70 on us. UL may do it.

DB's don't know where the ball is, AGAIN!

99 85 93, Minter sceme sucks

This is one of those games that, if it goes like this for 4 quarters, will not only cost Joker his job but may (and probably should) cost Mitch his job. This defense is beyond bad, and I'm with Darrell et al that this isn't all about UL being good. Good high school teams would be putting yards up on this defense.

99 85 93, Minter sceme sucks
    Av

Averaging something like 9 yards per play on the last drive (and maybe overall, listening to radio and missed part of it).

This is very bad if Williams is hurt. He's a huge bright spot in a game of few bright spots.

Well it was Newton in the Wildcat. Lonny Demaree called it.

Now the turnover.

Williams a bright spot. Maxwell Smith a bright spot. Any others? The black holes are all too obvious and would suck up whole galaxies.

Absolutely no push from the d-line, he's going to pick us completely apart.

Un be lieve a ble!

Just send ul punter to the house

Way didnt Joker call timeout

Staff has no guts either. No TO to try to do something with the ball, down 2 TDs. Just too conservative given that we won't beat people by just being bigger and faster at every position.

Pitiful to not even try.

I'm becoming resigned to the fact that we just aren't going to have a good football program in my lifetime I just can't handle another season of "wannabe" status....and we have a way to go to reach that lofty goal it seems.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

IM starting to figure out why Minter was at Marshall.

The defensive line is getting blown off the ball yet again. There's a damn good reason why our leading tacklers the past few years have been linebackers and DB's. It's hard not to lead the team in tackles when the d-line is laying on their ass!!

Just stop em every once in a while, because the offense doesn't look bad at all.
    "It's a mere moment in a man's life between an All-Star Game and an Old-Timers Game." - Vin Scully

Smith is serviceable and hasn't done anything to get the team beat. Short passing game working OK and that is good as his long ball is a rainbow. Williams very good on kick off returns and from the LOS. Receivers catching the passes!!!!!!!!! Kicking game looks OK.

3-4 defense is getting manhandled and mauled. Not looking good at all. Secondary and linebackers look lost in pass coverage, and backers are filling the wrong gaps and failing to contain the edge.

Bridgewater is a pretty darn good QB and was only pressured once in the first half.

I think I am glad there is a 2nd half.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Minter isn't the answer...Joker should have known that...Barnhart should have understood neither were capable....fans should demand all three be shipped elsewhere I think.

Wake me when Calipari speaks.

I'm glad I'm not watching or in attendance. I'd be too full of bourbon to care...

Incomplete pass!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    I'm glad I'm not watching or in attendance. I'd be too full of bourbon to care...
    Isn't this statement a contradiction? If it were me I'd be sad I wasn't watching or attending b/c then I'd be too drunk to care.

Went out and grilled some chicken, dosent look like i missed anything.

Went out and grilled some chicken, dosent look like i missed anything.
    Offense is at least trying, I think the defense is stuck on I-64 in traffic. So about the same.